Boyfriends {smut}

Harry rests his lips in between my thighs, giving a kiss to each corner. His soft emerald eyes look up at me and he smiles.

'I love you' he whispers.

His hand reaches to mine, intertwining our fingers together. His lips gently leaves heart shaped kisses to my thighs.

'Fuck, I really do' he repeats.

I let soft tears fall, gripping onto his hand tighter. My body shakes, my breaths are heavy and I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

'I love you too' I say in between quivering breaths.

He blows a sweet kiss to my sensitive bud, causing me to moan through my tears.

'Shh, you're okay love' he comforts, brushing his thumb over my hand.

We stay like this for a while. His comforting words assuring me that I am safe with him. His hand still securely intertwined with mine. His other hand wipes away my salty tears.

'I really love you. Fuck you know I do' I cry harder.

'I know, my love' he assures me.

My stomach flutters, hearing him whisper my nickname. Those two words rolling fluently out of his pretty mouth.

He begins his journey, assuring me the whole time that I'm okay. I'm safe. I'm loved. I tangle my unused hand in his hair. Moans after moans are echoing through our shared bedroom. My body begins to shake violently. He keeps going, softly whispering 'I love you' in between licks.

His hand resting on my cheeks move, trailing down my body. He loves to feel every part of me. All my crooks and crannies as if he carved me himself. He often tells me that 'god must have created me because he has never seen anything more beautiful' and I blush every time.

'Fuck baby, why anyone would hurt you' he mumbles, letting out a moan of his own.

I begin to tear up again, eyes blinking a few tears. He looks up at me, hearing my quiet whimpers.

'Oh Y/N, baby' he coos.

He squeezes my hand lightly. His other hand is resting back on my cheek again, wiping away my fresh tears. He continues to savour this moment, licking my folds with his tongue and nibbling my clit with his teeth.

'I'm sorry you had to go through shit' he whispers, pulling away so he can talk to me properly.

'You didn't deserve it' he lets out a painful sigh.

I caress his cheeks with my hands, still crying. But I'm smiling widely now, showing off my dimples he adores.

'But I'm here now' he nudges his nose against mine.

'and I'm not going anywhere. Fuck,
why would I. You're so beautiful, so caring, so sweet, so perfect for me' he whispers.

He leans in, slowly caressing his lips on mine. My stomach seems to flutter with every word coming out of his mouth. My tears seem to fall uncontrollably from his unconditional love.

He pulls away, nudging his nose against mine again before leaning his lips close to my ear.

'God must have created you because I've never seen anything more beautiful' he compliments.