you {smut} part 1

'i- i can't' you stutter.

he's pressing love hearts against the softness of your skin. his lips plush.

'you can't what, love?' he asks.

his lips pull away from your skin, eyes gazing at your own. they look like springtime, golden around your irises. green like foliage (blue like a summer sky or brown like warm, worn leather). your lips soft and blush like a delicate rose petal.

'can't do this. us' you confess.

that stings his heart, sinking like a broken ship. but you brush his curls out of his face, tenderly kissing down his jaw to his butterfly tattoo where he lets out a soft gasp.

'H.. i- i' your trying to find the right words. 'we work together'.

he lifts your chin up, forcing your eyes to meet his. your vibrant coloured eyes now fading into a misty grey. no longer springtime but a cloudy, rainy day.

'oh.. baby' he coos.

he sits you onto his lap, pressing a drawn-out kiss to your temple. his hand lifts under the tee of his your wearing, brushing his fingers against your skin. the other caressing your cheek.

'doesn't matter.. i want you.. need you' he confesses.

eyes meeting his gaze, you lean in softly. hesitant at first (not that you've never kissed him before) but soon melt against his lips. he cups your cheeks, deepening the kiss until you're both grasping for air.

there's just something about tonight. lights flickering outside the hotel window. the temptation to just drive anywhere.. away from here.

he begins to lift your tee, massaging your breasts with his fingers. his teeth sucking and biting at your sensitive spot. a small moan slips passed your lips.

he tugs at your panties, pulling them off completely. then pulling away your tee, throwing it across the room. his breath is caught in his throat, eyes roaming your figure. he takes his time ravishing in your sweetness while taking off his clothes, leaving himself bare.

'want this amore?' he asks.

you're bucking your hips against him, feeling his cock graze against your glistening slit. you wrap your legs around him as he guides his cock to your soaking cunt, feeling it flutter in anticipation.

'fuck, y/n.. we don't- ' you cut him off. 'i want to. H.. i need you too'.

he brushes the tip against your slit, gathering your wet juices before pushing in just a few inches. you let out a sharp choke, cunt tight and snug around him. there's that discomfort, that stinging in your delicate flower.

'fuck.. angel' he grunts.

but his eyes softens, stroking his fingers through your hair. his lips barely brushing over yours as he nudges the tip of his nose against yours.

'shh.. precious' he comforts but his soft voice suddenly cracks. ' can't, love.. can't hurt you'.

your legs tighten around his waist, pulling him so close, lips brushing delicately over his ear.

'please.. need you' you whisper softly against his ear.

he slowly sheaths in. but your gasping for air, eyes closing shut as the stinging sensation intensifies.