Morning showers {smut}

It's very fluffy and cute this one.

Harry lifts her up from the edge of the bed. While doing so she wraps her legs around his torso, burying her face into the crook of his neck. Giggles echoes through the bedroom and into the en-suite bathroom. He can't help but smile. His heart exploding with so much tenderness.

She's usually a groggy mess in the morning. Hair tangled in every direction, eyes puffy and tired. She'll whine for a while, trying to convince him a few more hours of sleep.

'I love you' he coos.

She looks up at him, eyes glossy from the coolness fo the room. A smile curls on her lips, showing of her adorable dimples. He leans in nudging his nose against hers before leaning for a kiss.

'I love you more' she mumbles in between the kiss.

Harry pulls away for a second, shaking his head in disbelief.

'Impossible' he giggles.

He still has his grip on her, keeping her cozied up in his warmth. His nose brushing against hers gently.

'I love you the mostest' he smiles, showing off his dimples.

Her stomach flutters, heart beating fast as she admires him. Hair in every direction. Lips soft and warm. Just like the rest of his body. His dimples cute as ever.

'Come on love, let's have a shower' he props her down.

She whines and huffs, protesting as he moves away from her. His warmth gone. She was so cozy and warm and fuzzy. He almost put her right back to sleep.

'Don't you worry, my love' he whispers, cupping her face.

For a while he holds her in his arms, swaying softly as hot water runs down, steaming up the room. She's feeling better, hearing his calm breaths and heartbeat.

She remembers the first time they showered together. Her head resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. His lips softly kissed the top of her head.

'Gonna shampoo your hair now, love' he whispered ever so gently as to not startle her.

She simply hummed, turning her face around so she could look up at him. He avoided shampoo getting into her eyes, holding one hand to shield her face while the other massaged her scalp. When they were done, he helped her out into a cozy, warm towel he left on the radiator before helping her into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie of his.

'Cutie' he cooed.

'Come on, love' he whispers, tapping his fingers to her sides under her pj top.

She shivers slightly from the coolness of his fingers but buries herself into his chest to keep herself warm. Harry chuckles, resting a kiss to her hair before pulling away. She's too tired to even undress herself so he pulls off her pj top, kissing her nose while doing so. She scrunches her face, emitting a small giggle. When he's done undressing her and himself, they cuddle under the water. Her shivers disappear as the warmth of the water runs down her body. She sighs happily, looking up at him with a big smile.

'Darling, please' he whispers, his raspiness seeping through.

It's common to hear the raspiness of his voice in the morning. Especially when he's extra needy.

'Wanna do some love making ' he pleads softly.

He's always loved being intimate with her. Pleasuring her just how she likes it. He'd be so soft and delicate, holding her close so she can feel his love and she loves it.

She simply interlaces her arms around his neck, tangling her hands into his hair. He lifts her up by the bum, staring at her deeply as he slowly buries his cock deep within her soaking cunt. Her walls stretches around him. Her breaths becoming staggered as she winces slightly.