Sweet creature

Just three hearts and one home...

The early morning sun is shining through the window, warming up the sheets. There's no noise, no trouble. Just quietness. Harry looks over to the side of the bed where you sleep on. His heart melts, eyes flutter at the sight of his love. Your hair is scattered everywhere. Delicious lips soft.

He's found that the parenting lifestyle can be quite stressful. Mostly when it takes more than two hours to get your daughter to sleep. Or when he begins to panic about the simplest things. But he wouldn't have it any other way.

He quietly tiptoes out of the bedroom and into the nursery room, cooing at his little girl who by now is fully awake. He couldn't help but let soft tears fall, staring at his bundle of joy you both created out of pure love.

'Hi petal' he smiles, gently picking her up in his arms.

Soft bubbles can be seen at the ends of her mouth as she begins to babble. It's an ongoing conversation the two are having, passing the bedroom and heading down stairs to the kitchen. The soft sounds awakes you and you manage a glimpse at the two before they're headed downstairs.

Harry has been up most nights, comforting her wails while he lets you sleep. Not that it bothered him, seeing you just gave birth not long ago.

You drag yourself out of bed, placing his shirt on because mornings are always chilly and you make your way down stairs. The sun light barely warms your skin even though it's a hot summers July.

'So mama can have her rest. She needs it the most, doesn't she? After carrying you for nine months' he coos, softly looking down at his little girl.

But his eyes gazes back up, smiling widely at you. Your hair is still a mess. His shirt slightly creased. Eyes still vibrant as ever and lips delicious.

'Morning love' he whispers, leaning over so you could peck his lips.

You do so before placing a sweet, gentle drawn-out kiss to your daughter's head.

'Morning teddy bear' you mumble.

Your girl's sweet and sleepy eyes look up at you, glistening green irises inherited by him. Her tiny hands latches to your boob. So you lift her up from his chest, cradling her in your arms. He's never seen anything more beautiful than this. Your hands softly caressing her head as her emerald eyes sweetly looks up at you. Her heart shaped mouth sucks on your milk and her hands scrunch together into tiny little fists. Her little feet are scrunching up to, curling together. These were the moments he loved the most. Quiet mornings with the his loves of his lives.