Morning time 🌞

'Did you get enough sleep?' You ask him.

He waits for you to lift your tee up, resting Ana into your arms while helping her latch to your breast.. when she does he leans in to kiss your ear, whispering a 'stop fussin' about me, love'.. then he's looking down at his angel who's curious eyes stare back up at them.

'Hi' you coo, brushing your thumb over her cheek.

It's hectic in the Styles household. Rocking your angel back to sleep, while in distress. Her whimpers becoming wails.

'Shh, angel' you try to comfort her.

Harry's holding her little hand also trying to calm her down.

'No need to fuss, poppet' he coos.

Finally she falls back to sleep, holding her over your shoulder as he brushes his thumb over her tiny head.

'C'mere.. let me take her for a while' he gestures, holding his arm out.

She snuggles right into his chest.. and for a while you munch down on your breakfast, drinking your warm mug of coffee before you both head upstairs to the bedroom where you decide to take a nap. A much needed one too. She's resting on his chest, arms protectively around her. Light snores echoing through the room.

'Littlest bean' he coos, placing a kiss to her head.

You're eyes are heavy with sleep and slowly you're drifting off into a peaceful slumber. He drifts of to sleep too and that's how your morning is spent. Peacefully dreaming away close to one another.