Hyde Park

now that he's a father, the song landslide means so much to him.

when those two words 'i'm pregnant' where whispered in the middle of the night, his heart sprinted with fear. breaths torn in waves. he felt the earth spin around him. he was scared. afraid to become a father when his own wasn't always present when he needed him. you held him through the night. hot tears seeping through your exposed skin. but all worries, doubts and fears vanished as he held his angel for the first time. promises whispered against the softness of her skin as he pressed a delicate kiss to her head.

he looks to the left to find his angel resting her head against your shoulder. gentle eyes as she stares at her father who sings his heart out on stage with Stevie Nicks. a soft smile appears on his lips as he sees his loves and you return the gesture with a gentle, encouraging one.

he looks back to the crowd and continues to harmonise. tears almost stinging in his eyes. the words are haunting yet beautiful and flow right out of his mouth with ease.

he leaves the crowd speechless as he finishes the song, bowing down at the legend herself to which she places a hand over heart.

the night couldn't be anymore perfect. singing his heart out with his two loves by his side..