First time {smut}

Soft jazz music playing in the background

Soft jazz music playing in the background. City lights shining beneath us. I stare into his eyes, nodding a yes for him to continue. He places his hand through my hair to calm my nerves.

'Love, are you sure?' He asks for the hundredth time.

I trail my hands up his muscular arms, placing a sweet kiss to his lips. His hands are holding me close to him and we move slowly to the rhythm of the music.

'Yes' I mumble through the kiss.

The night is young, lights flicking from the outside cars, buildings and the occasional stars in the sky. People walking and talking. It's all so lively outside compared to the calmness of
My apartment complex. He takes ahold of my waist, resting his head in the crook of my neck as he speaks softly.

'It's gonna hurt darling but I promise to be as gentle as possible. Tonight is all about you' he whispers, placing soft kisses to my collarbone.

It was sweet and caring. Clothes are thrown on the floor and he takes his time to devour my body. Baring in mind this is the first time he has seen me naked.

'Oh shit baby, you look so beautiful. Sexy... hot' he leaves open mouth kisses down my neck.

I blush slightly at his compliment, looking down at him with a smile. My hands cupping his face from this angle. The sheets are covered halfway our body, keeping us warm. He lifts himself back up, placing his lips on mine.

'Let me just-' he grabs a condom from my bedside table, tearing it with his teeth and placing it on.

'Are you sure?' He asks, moving hair out of my face.

I cup his face, nodding for him to continue. He places himself at my entrance and enters slowly. I wince slightly from the stinging pain coursing through my body and he notices, pulling out.

'I'm sorry baby' he whispers, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

His lips leaving more loving kisses across my collarbone to calm my cries.

'Harry it's fine. I'm ok' I assure him.

He enters in slowly, rubbing my palm with his hand to keep me calm. It stings slightly but less than before.

'I'm sorry' he repeats, placing soft kisses all over.

He starts thrusting slowly and steady until I no longer feel the pain.

'Oh my, Harry' I let out a moan.

The feeling all so new to me. But exciting. He wraps my leg around his waist and I let out another moan.

'Fuck baby' I breath out.

He takes his time, looking at me all the while. I let my hands wrap around his neck, tangling in his neck hairs. He lets out a moan from the feeling. I can hear our skin slapping. Feel the sweat dropping his forehead.

'How we doing, baby?' He asks eyes still looking into mine.

'Doing ok' I breath out.

I can feel it in the pit of my stomach, my walls clenching around him. He lets out a grunt from the feeling, falling his face into the crook of my neck.

'I think I'm close' I whisper, gripping more forcefully on his hair.

He looks at me in the eyes, pressing his forehead together with mine.

'Come on baby, let's get you there?' he encourages.

I nod my head slightly, feeling the sensation intensify in the pit of my stomach.

'Shit... shit... fuck' I curse as I come undone in front of him.

His own releases in the condom, letting out a long grunt as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. His body collapses and I let out a little whine from his heavy weight.

'Shit baby, I'm sorry' he rolls over, pulling me closer to him.

I wince slightly from how sensitive I feel.

'Let me take care of you' he whispers, carrying me to the bathroom and running the bath.

By the end of the night, I'm laying on top of him, resting my head in the crook of his neck. His wraps one around my waist as the other plays softly with my hair.

'Goodnight princess' he mumbles as my eyes close into a peaceful slumber.