lil blurb {super fluff}

lil something I thought on the way home. it's really cute and soft.

how he smiles with you and his lol flower

your angel is crawling up to your belly with curious eyes. 'you were in there' he coos. she looks down at where he's pointing. then looks up at his father. 'in here' he points again. while she dips her head down, puckering her lips to your belly, you brush your hand over her head. Harry has his head in between his hands, staring with heart eyes at his two loves. then he leans in, pressing a light kiss to her cheek. the puckering sound making her giggle. he looks up at you and smiles 'our lil precious flower'. you smile too, brushing through his hair and then cupping his cheek. he looks adorable. messy curls in every direction. dimples appearing on each side of his cheeks. emerald eyes soft and sleepy. skin warm after sleep. he's just so.. so cosy. 'want another, please' he whines, pecking your lips. once.. twice.. too many to count. then he sneaks his hand under the soft fabric of your tee, brushing against your scar where you had the c-section and you gasp. 'beautiful' he mumbles in between the kiss. mornings are your favourite. your angel cuddled to your chest. husband in a dreamy, half sleep state. sun shining. what more could you want..