First I love yous

The song isn't English unfortunately. But still very romantic. It's about love.

she leans over the sink, gazing at her flustered state

she leans over the sink, gazing at her flustered state. messy hair, smeared lipstick, love bites, that she curses for what she chose to wear tonight.

it's a cream, satin dress that caresses her curves, outlining her breasts and accentuating her hips.

'amore..' he softly whispers, tapping his fingers gently against the wooden door.

that startles her, interrupting her wild train of thoughts. she takes in a shaky breath, brushing her hands over her dress before making her way out.

he's standing over her small figure, his emerald, doe-eyes gazing down at her with tenderness. his chocolate curls are falling in front of his face. his shirt is buttoned halfway, leaving his pecks to peak through the thin fabric and the beginning of his butterfly tattoo to appear.. Fuck.

'you okay?' he asks her.

she simply brushes his front curls away from his face with her fingers. she hated parties. too much booze, horny people, loud music. but she knew how important this was for him.

'm'fine' she assures him.

he doesn't believe her, snaking his arms around her waist as he leans his forehead against hers.

'you sure?' he asks her again.

taking in a shaky breath, she smiles at him. her eyes transfixed to his soft green and that already calms her nerves. he doesn't say anything but guides her to the balcony of the Sicilian villa. terra cotta tiles, blue wooden frames, marble pillars. she leans against the rail, staring out at the scenery unfolding around them. sun almost setting, warmth hitting their exposed skin.

'bellissima.. dolce come il miele' he whispers into her ear, leaning against her frame.

she can feel goosebumps on her skin, his exposed chest brushing against her bare back. he presses a light kiss against her cheek, snaking his arms around her waist.

'this is beautiful' she smiles, soaking in the view.

sun slowly drifting to sleep and the stars appearing. a light breeze brushing over their delicate skin. he leans his lips against her ear.

'not as beautiful as you.. my love' he whispers, pressing a gentle kiss there.

the sun finally sets, little golden gems covering the dark night. she rests her head against his chest as 'parlami d'amore Mariù' plays through the villa windows. they can faintly hear it, notes dancing through the breeze. he's holding her hand against his chest where his heart beats, the other around her waist, keeping her close. she finally looks up at him, their lips almost touching.. almost.

'I- ' she tries to find the right words to say.

he nudges his nose lightly against hers then leans his lips against her ear.

'you can tell me anything, love' he whispers.

she takes in a shaky breath, running her hand through his curls before finally confessing those three words.

'I love you'

he's shocked, eyes wide. that makes her her heart sting, trying to pry away from him. but he doesn't let her go, cupping her face in his hands. he wastes no time smashing his lips against hers. like this is their final days together, their tragedy ending and with such tenderness confesses those three words too.