floating on cotton clouds {smut}

need more cooler titles and better endings. but here goes another smut. more descriptive than any other i've done. think this might be my best one yet.

this is the most purest thing he has ever seen. soft, spongy skin. curly pubic hairs. it's ivy scattering along the wall, framing her window. it's delicate, tight.

'ready baby?' he asks her and she eagerly nods.

he pulls her closer to the edge. her legs falling over his broad shoulders.

'nice and slow' he tells her.

he kisses her inner thighs, tangling his fingers with hers as the other dips into her cunt. soft cushion walls, tight around his finger. so tight.

'oh— ' she gasps.

her heart shaped lips part ways, ocean eyes dilating as her hands tighten around his. her thick thighs squish against his soft cheeks. her waves of curls scatter around her. from calm waves to ocean tides swirling in a storm as she's restless in front of him.

he pulls his finger out, watching her golden honey, bubble at her hole. it's sticky honey that glistens. a golden treasure that only his forest eyes can see.

his finger, with a delicate touch, brushes against her slit.

'such a pretty sight, angel' he coos.

his forest eyes roam like wild deers, passing her peachy breasts until he's met with her soft blue, hazy gaze. soft rose petal, heart shaped lips. cherry cheeks. chocolate curls. she's a goddess. created by Zeus himself.

'you okay?' he checks in on her.

she simply puffs out a soft whine. it's a soft honey tone that dances around him.

he gazes back at her flower. honey glistening from her slit, fluttering like butterfly wings as he pushes his finger back in. again soft cushion walls, tight around his finger.

'oh— my' she gasps again.

he begins to dance against her walls. soft strokes. enough that makes her fall limp around him.

'that's it angel.. relax for me' he coos.

his dipping in and out of her, swirling his finger, like ghastly winds, around her walls. soft moans, soft lullabies, falls from her mouth, dripping like sweet honey.

'fu— fuck.. shit.. shit' she curses.

she can feel the wave almost at shore and he can feel it too.

'o— oh fuck' she curses again.

he adds another finger. then a third which has her flying over the edge.

'oh fu— fuck. shit.. fuck.. H' she's almost there. 'oh— ooh. shit'.

fisting his hair tightly, she releases salty waves of cum. golden honey oozing out of her, like a waterfall and coating his digits. he lifts his fingers into his mouth. tongue licking his sticky fingers clean. a soft moan falls from his lips just from the sweet taste of it.

when his forest greens roam like she's his treasure map, he passes her soft buds until he's met with her face. ocean haze. soft pants. sweat on her skin.

'plea— please.. jus' fuck me' her voice shakes through staggered breaths.

he claws at the silk sheets, like some predator catching its prey, tongue skating across her skin, forest greens roaming over her figure. his eyes target her breasts like two darts. her nipples hard for him. he grazes his teeth over one, then swallows her breast in his mouth while he massages the other.

'fu— fuck' she breathes out a moan.

her hands braid through his chocolate curls. fingers fisting tightly.

'oh fuck' she curses.

she's in heaven. golden rays clouding her vision. his attacks on her breasts are violent, bruising her skin. he slips his tongue from her breast, skating across to the other. again swallowing her breast in his mouth while massaging the other.

'fuck.. shit.. oh god' she squeezes her thighs against his sides.

her walls are clenching, fluttering like butterfly wings. her lips parting ways. eyes blown out. her mind hazy.

'i.. fuck' she breathes out.

her chest rises and falls rapidly. butterflies fluttering in her stomach. soft moans falling from her silk lips. he slips her breast from his mouth, reaching for her delicate face and like two deers roaming, his gaze flicks between her eyes and her lips.

'that was— '

before she can even catch her breath, he cuts her off. his lips hungrily kisses hers, tongue slipping through, fighting against hers. his tip already leaking pre cum, brushes along her slit, gathering her juices. she slips out a soft moan, nails scratching his skin, legs wrapping around his torso. he sheaths in. her walls choking around his cock.

'oh shit' he rolls his eyes to the back of his head. 'fucking tight'.

she moans out her response, feeling his fat cock graze against her walls, burying deep within her tummy.

'oh fu— fuck' she loses it. 'ooh'.

he's brought back by the slight twitch in his cock. his gaze staring at where their hips meet. he looses it too. oozes of pre cum spilling into her. he's in heaven. floating on cotton clouds.

'fuck..' he curses 'urmm.. shit'.

he rocks his hips against her, wet orchestra of sounds filling the room, soft lullabies falling from her lips. it's filthy to watch. hand choking her throat like a necklace. cock thrusting into her tight cunt.

'oh god..' she rolls her eyes to the back of her head. 'ooh fuck'.

she feels him rough, thrusting faster, hand around her throat choking on her tighter.

'fuck.. slut' he grunts. 'angel..'.

she's blissed out. choking on moans. breasts bouncing with each thrust. sweaty skin slapping. hips snapping. he's merciless, diving in and out fast. his forests roaming like two deers, flicking between every part of her body. breasts, lips, eyes, where their hips meet. waves of euphoria ride through their bodies. heat radiate from their skin. she looks hot. tastes like sweet strawberries. feels like summer.

'can feel it' she breaths. 'fuck so deep'.

'oh yeah?' he smirks.

he lets out a breathy moan. salty sweat dripping down his face. his pace faster. she's screaming, panting. 'oh yes.. yes.. yes' . hands clutching his hair, bringing his face against her shoulder.

'fuck..' she whispers. 'almost there'.

'me too.. angel' he sighs.

he brings his fingers down to her clit, brushing circles against it, bringing her even closer.

'fuck.. yes' she screams. 'yes.. yes.. fuck yes'.

bursting into fireworks, her sticky honey oozes, making his cock twitch. he ruts his hips against hers as thick robes of cum fill her tummy.

'oh.. ooh' he breaths out.

lips pursed into an 'o' while he empties his spent in her, she's holding him tight against her. cheeks flushed. his head resting in the crook of her neck.

'oh god.. fuck' he moans.

his cock slips out, body collapsing beside her. she tangles with him in between the sheets. one leg over his torso as she rests her head on his chest. her hand scratches his belly. doe-eyes looking at his.

'i love you.. angel' he whispers.

'and i love you too'..