Periods

'H-Harry' you cry through the other end of the line.

He's quick on his feet. His body slightly trembling at the sound of your whimpering voice. His heart sinking down his chest.

'What's the matter baby?' He asks.

'It hu- baby it h-hurts' you cry, lips quivering slightly.

He didn't need anymore explanations and in seconds he's out the door with his car keys in his hand. He's still on the line with you, whispering softly to calm your tears.

'S'alright love. I'll be over in a minute' he comforts.

Of course it took much longer than a minute but once he's out the car door, he's rushing inside to find you. His heart sinks, seeing you curled up under the covers. Eyes puffy, lips breathing heavy, body shaking.

'S'okay love. I'm here' he coos, finally holding his girl.

Even on these particular days or in this instant early morning, he still finds you beautiful. Your stomach hurts, feeling bloated. You've thrown up already and your an emotional wreck. But to him your so much more.

'I-I fucking hate p-periods' you hiccup.

He places a gentle kiss to your hair while massaging your belly in hopes that it helps soothe the pain.

'I know' he coos.

After a minute or two, you finally calm down, nestling your face into his chest. He brings his hand up to play with your hair and you talk throughout the night until your finally asleep.

Harry was the sweetest. Always. He would fill up your emergency basket with tampons, pads, painkillers, sweets and chocolates. So in case he wasn't around or on tour, you wouldn't have to get up at godly hours to them yourself. That was his nature taking care of you. Always and forever.