Only angel part 2 {smut}

She sits obediently in the confine space between his legs. His one hand grips at the pew in front of him as the other holds her hair out of her face, resting the tip of his cock at the entrance of her lips. She looks up at him, awaiting for his command.

'Open up, princess' his voice is soft and low.

He turns his head around, making sure there are no glances his way before looking back down at her. She opens her mouth slightly, feeling the tip of his cock around her tongue. She's never done this before, giving him head at her local church but her parents have been giving her grief last night, after she arrived at an ungodly hour.

'Next time, please be aware of the time. We have Sunday mass tomorrow and we can't be late'

He gently buries his cock deep into her mouth, holding her hair tightly while doing so. A soft moan falls from his lips and he leans his head back, closing his eyes in euphoria.

He knew this was her first time, gently massaging the back of her hair to keep her calm.

'That's it princess, nice and slow' he whispers softly.

His cock is resting in her, waiting for her to adjust to his size. While doing so he looks up at the decorative ceilings painted in gold. Saints and angels staring back at him. Almost as if their peering into his soul. He knows this is a sin. God forbid he'd be dead right now if the priest ever caught him. So he keeps it sweet and gentle. Massaging her head every once in a while as his cock accommodates in her mouth.

'Okay darling, gonna move now' he tells her softly.

He begins to thrust into her at a steady pace. His eyes glancing around a few times just to make sure no one's watching. His hand guides her head slowly down his shaft and back up again.

She's taking it so well, looking up at him the whole time while he's thrusting into her. Her eyes are the devil, innocent and sweet.

She grips onto his thighs, squeezing them when his cock fills her mouth. She's not gagging, not yet.

'Shit, baby' he murmurs under his breath.

His heart is beating fast, breathing staggering as he feels his cock inside of her. If he could he would have her over the pew, naked while pounding into her, letting everyone watch with shocking eyes. But he knew that it would be impossible to convince her. She's already wrapped around his cock, bobbing her head to the steady rhythm he's giving her.

'That's it babygirl, handling it perfectly' he praises, still holding her hair.

There's drool on the side of her mouth, dripping onto the floor along with a soft whimper she makes. His hand grips at her hair tighter, keeping her still.

'Shh.. shh, you have to keep quiet' he demands, softly cupping her face so he can look at her for a while.

She's adorable, innocently looking up at him while awaiting for him to continue. He's so in awe of her that nothing, not even god could compare to the beauty sitting on bended knees. He's so surprised that she's taking him so well, not once protesting against his will.

'Look at you, angel' he coos. 'Sitting nicely for me'.

He begins to thrust into her again. This time brushing his thumb over the back of her hand to show her his gratitude. He would moan out how much he loves this. How hot she looks staring up at him. How good she is, handling his cock. But he's in a church and no less her parents are sitting just a few rows behind them. The priest says a few words, praising gods greatness. But oh how it feels great to have her blowing him off. In church. Less than two meters away from him and if he can look up to the sky and praise him as if god was going to appear in all glory, Harry can most certainly look down at her and praise her glorious lips on his cock.

'I'd never thought I'd see you like this. Sucking off my dick in a church' he keeps his voice low.

She can feel her aching cunt dripping with wetness. Her hands slowly making their way to dip into her folds. Harry notices, slapping her hands away and dipping his fingers into her honey. How nice that feels. The coolness of his rings relieving the aching pain that's been growing inside of her. She lets out a content sigh, sinking her lips into his shaft which almost causes him to moan. He hasn't even started yet and she's already, unintentionally deep throating him.

'Watch it princess, or I'll have to punish you' he taunts.

She's bashing her eyes at him, tongue swirling at the tip and then swallowing down to the base. He's surprised, shocked even to see her making strong, bold moves.

'Guess you don't need me anymore' he teases.

He slips his fingers out of her cunt, detangling his hands from her hair only to hear her pleading whines.

'Shh.. shh, sorry love' he apologises.

One of his hands finds its way back around her hair as the other dips into her clit, playing with her folds. She's struggling to keep quiet, squeezing his thighs tightly with her hands. He's struggling too, biting at his lips to stop moans from slipping his mouth.

She's been in that position for 5 minutes, letting him guide her up and down his shaft while being praised with his fingers inside of her. She's orgasmed twice, feeling the euphoria of finger fucking in a church. Her eyes are staring up at him as figures of saints judge them from above, towering over them.

'You know it's a sin watching live porno at a church. They should be punished for that' he whispers, glancing up at them for a moment before looking back down at her.

She can't help but giggle softly, her breaths vibrating, causing him to jerk forward and orgasm in her mouth. Finally she's pushed him over the edge. Some of his cum dripping onto the floor, mixing with the remaining of what's left of hers.

'Swallow' he demands.

She does, licking up every last drop.

She takes his hand, pulling out of him and sitting herself back on the bench. But before she does, she readjusts herself to make herself look more presentable.

She hasn't got the time to prepare herself when his lips attach to her clit, leaving her gasping. She quickly covers her mouth. Taking his hand with her other. With tenderness, he brushes the pad of his thumb over the back of it. Also leaving light kisses to the inner corner of her thighs.

He knows how sensitive this is for her, making sure to evenly lick his tongue around her so she relaxes under his touch. She does, nestling her face in his hair while wrapping her arms around him, to keep him locked. Her legs squeeze shut and her body shakes slightly from the euphoria of it all. As far as she knows the priests doesn't seem to be alarmed by it, assuming she's praying in her hands. She is praying. Praying for dear life that she can stay like this till death do us part.

'S'alright baby' he murmurs. His breaths fanning over her aching cunt. 'I'm not going anywhere' he assures her.

She lets go, keeping her eyes shut as she makes out coherent sentences that the priest is saying. The words 'God is good' repeating is in her mind. She knows he's looking down at her in disbelief. Watching how Harry's lips sit perfectly in between her thighs. Haunting her with his devilish eyes.

'Shit baby' she whimpers, fisting his hair.

She's on her last orgasm and god does it feel so much better than the last. Her teary eyes scrunch together, lips quivering as her cunt jolts into his mouth, letting cum drip out of it. He licks her clean before lifting himself up and sitting back next to her. His hand interlaced with hers, giving it a light kiss to his lips. He couldn't wait much longer, holding onto the pew while envisioning her whole wrapped nicely around his cock. Her parents don't even know that she's playing the devils advocate, letting him touch her and satisfy her every way she wants it.

'Come on darling mass is over' she hears her mother whispers.

Looking up at her, she sees a wide grin on her face.

'Bye Harry' she tells him, leaving a kiss to the corner of his lips.

He stares at her while she walks away. Her eyes glances at his sweetly before she turns left, out of the door. Her white dress, god she looked so beautiful he thought. He too finally gets up making his way home while the thought of her runs wild in his mind. He's lucky she's all his. Only his.