Rainbow✨🥺

Part 8

She has her bad days too, feeling yucky, tired and emotional. She's had her breaking point, uncontrollable tears falling down her cheeks.. with gentle strokes, he brushes away her tears, holding her tightly in his arms. He presses kisses to her temple, whispering sweet nothings to her ear.

'You're doing okay, love' he assures her.

Her puffy eyes look up at him, a weak smile appearing on her face. She buries her head into the softness of his shirt, letting more tears fall.

'I feel like shit' she confesses.

'I know, love' he coos.

He's softly singing rainbow to her, swaying her side to side, his hand playing with her hair. Little kicks quiet down, along with her shaky tears. Her doe-eyes gaze up at him, leaning softly to press her lips on his.. when they pull apart, he brushes the corner of her lips with his own before leaning it against her ear.

'Soon, love.. soon' he assures her.

It's barely a cuddle when her baby bump is in the way. But they manage.. somehow. He turns her around, holding her back close to him as they stare outside the window. Sun peaking through, rustling of leaves. She sees all the colours, smiling at the scenery unfolding in front of them.. then she turns her head to look up at him. He's smiling too, resting his hand over her bump.

'I fucking love you, handsome' she tells him.

'I love you too' he whispers back.

They're content, looking out of the window. Finally able to call their house their 'home'. But for her he was home.. always.