Aftercare 🍑 {smut}

'It's just..' he looks up from his book, his turtle shell glasses siting on the bridge of his nose.

'Jus' what love?' He asks.

She's nervous, playing with the hem of his shirt. Eyes staring down at the wooden floor boards. He tilts his gaze, eyes trying to read her mind.

'I want to be intimate with you' she takes in a shaky breath. 'But I'm scared'.

He doesn't follow, scrunching his eyebrows together.

'Scared of what love?' He asks her.

He discards his book, tossing it across the floor. His hand now rests around her waist, legs on each side of her hips as he awaits for her answer.

'I'm scared of committing to such a thing because.. well.. I've been used, hurt so many times before' she confesses.

A few tears fall down her face. He wipes them away with his thumb, brushing over her delicate skin.

'I would never hurt you. I swear' he tells her.

'How so?' She asks him.

Slowly but surely she's regaining that trust she's lost years ago. Her hands tangling in his curls.

'Firstly..' he begins to kiss down her jaw. 'I'd take my time to admire every inch of you'.

Her hands fist his hair, closing her eyes shut in pure ecstasy. He's pressing light feathered kisses down to her chest, his hands resting against her back under her silk shirt.

'I'd drink all of your wine. Bet it tastes so fucking sweet' he continues, slowly pressing light kisses to the nape of her breasts.

She arches her back, letting his lips leave soft kisses to her skin. He bunches her shirt up, resting his lips to her belly.

'Not gonna roll over and leave you sweaty and breathless.. gonna clean you up' he confesses.

She's letting tears fall, her body shaking while he continues to lightly press his lips to her skin.. and once he's removed every item, he gently lays her onto the bed, pillows surrounding her to keep her comfortable.

'But baby.. we don't have to do it' he assures her, admiring her face while waiting for an answer.

She nods her head, her heart pounding out of her chest. He slowly rolls a condom onto his member before slowly entering her delicate flower. She's gasping for air as she feels the tightness in her belly, a stinging sensation resting there. He softly brushes his hands over her cheeks, apologising profusely.

'It's okay' she assures him.

She can feel his heart beating fast like hers, their breaths staggered from his first thrust.. and when she whispers for him to continue, he gently thrusts into her. His eyes stares at hers. His lips kisses every inch of her.. and when they have finally orgasmed, he's holding her close, riding out their high. His lips pressing encouraging kisses.

'You okay love?' He asks her.

She nods her head, holding onto him tightly as they bask in the sweetness of their love. Then he rolls over, leaving her breathless and sweaty. She thinks this is it, this is how it always ends.

'Jus' give me a minute love' he tells her, trying to regain his breath.

She's panting heavily too. Eyes closed shut, trying to focus on her breathing. She flutters her eyes open when she feels him brush a wet towel over her flower, cleaning her up.

'C'mon love, let me run us a bath' he whispers softly.

She's feeling tears sting her eyes. Body shaking slightly.

'Non o' that love' he tsks, brushing away her tears.

They sit for hours talking about their future. Her head resting against his chest. Love heart eyes gazing at each other.

'I'll always take care of you' he whispers, leaning down to steal a kiss.

She feels the love pouring out of his fragile heart. She feels safe and secure around him. She finally feels at home.. and when she thinks all is over, he gently picks her up, helping her in her cherry pyjamas she left at his house in case she stayed the night. He kisses her forehead, holding her close to him. Then he picks her up and lays down with her, closing their pretty eyes as they drift off into dreamland.