terra cotta tiles {smut}

Giggles echoes through the hallway, Harry chasing after you

Giggles echoes through the hallway, Harry chasing after you. He's sporting messy hair and boxers this fine, sunny morning. You're sporting also messy hair and his white Gucci shirt that barely reaches to your knees, leaving a lot to the imagination.

The terra cotta tiles are warm to the touch, golden rays reflecting against the white walls. You take a glimpse back at him and for a moment.. just a moment you see an angel. Golden in his eyes, hair, everywhere the sun hits his skin. You're trembling now, thinking about all the things you want him to do.

When you reach the kitchen, you're standing behind the isle, a panting mess. He's standing at the other end, panting too. With long, confident strides you both meet in the middle. Eyes swirling with a pool of lust in them. He lifts you up by the waist and sits you on the kitchen counter, pressing his body against yours as he leans in for the morning kiss. Then he dips his head down, bending on his knees as he reaches eye level with your heart shaped underwear, his hot breath fanning over your delicate skin. He kisses the inner corner of your thighs, giving them a light squeeze with his hands. A gasp falls from your lips, gripping the edge of the counter with your hands as you anticipate for his actions. His eyes gazes at your glistening cunt, soaking with pre cum as he discards your panties, throwing them across the room. He's kissing the inner corners of your thighs again.. then licking a strip of your clit with his tongue.

'Fu-uck.. H' you take in a shaky breath.

He's taking his time with you, going in with gentle strokes, devouring this moment.. and once you've finally  orgasmed he places a final kiss to the inner corner of your thighs before trailing kisses up your figure. Lifting your shirt up, he begins to trail kisses until he reaches your breast where he envelopes the left one in his mouth. You moaned softly as he swirls his tongue around it before giving the same attention to the other. He's taking good care of you, making sure he satisfies your needs.

'H..' you breathlessly say.

He pulls away from your breasts, gazing his eye back at you. His hands reach to cup your face, thumbs brushing over your delicate skin.

'I love you' you whisper, burying your face into the softness of his chest.

'I love you too'...