I promise you this

'I'm s-sorry' I apologised through tears as Harry carried me through the hospital entrance.

My cheeks were stained with tears, body shaking. Harry's hands were covered in blood as he carried me in.

'I need a doctor. My wife she's pregnant but she's bleeding' he frantically shouted.

Here we are now, I'm resting on his chest as the bus drives us home

Here we are now, I'm resting on his chest as the bus drives us home. It's ungodly for London to be this quiet. But maybe my tears have drowned out any noise. Even Harry's comforting words sound silent.

'Shh, baby' he whispers softly while rubbing my back.

I let my tears fall, nuzzling my face in the crevice of his neck.

'I'm sorry' I apologise.

He presses a drawn-out kiss to my hair, holding me in his arms tighter.

'This wasn't your fault, love' he comforts.

He squeezes my hand and I look up at him. The moonlight is reflecting in his emerald eyes. His hair looks like a battlefield. His eyes are drained from the tears. But I still see sparks in them. Just like the first time we met.

He squeezed my hand looking at me softly. There were sparks in his eyes. Stars flashing in the summer night above us.

'I promise you this, I'll always look out for you. Always' he assures me.

The rattling sound of the bus stops and he gently picks me up. It's silent from the walk of the bus stop to our house. His grip is securely around me, squeezing my frame as a way of comfort. He carries me upstairs but I can feel his breathing hitch as we stop passed the nursery room. Our little girl no longer with us.

'Harr-' I manage through new tears.

He looks down at me, holding me closely to his chest. Tears are falling down his face too and I wipe them away.

'It's okay to cry sometimes' I encourage him.

With a shaky breath, he lets it all out. Tears falling uncontrollably. I try to wipe them away. As many as I can. He's still holding me close but we're sitting on the floor.

'I'm sorry' I apologise.

He shakes his head, cupping my tear stained face. With each kiss to my face, he reminds that this was never my fault.

'I'm pregnant baby' I tell him.

He kisses all over my face, whispering softly.

'I'm going to be a father' he smiles.

We barely make it to our bedroom, but he spoons me into his arms. His lips presses soft kisses to my hair.

'We'll get through this. I promise'