This love

His hands, holding out yours

His hands, holding out yours. His eyes, soft and gentle. His lips, like sweet honey on a summer's day. Yours tasted like sweet strawberries. Your, golden eyes softly looking back at him. Usually you wouldn't be like this. Feeling the butterflies in the pit of your stomach. But Harry Styles made you feel everything all at once.

'I don't know what it is but I'm so addicted to you' he whispers in your ear.

Hairs on your body swiftly move just like your body. The thumping beat of your heart more evident than ever. Your breathing uneven.

'Oh, really?' You barely whisper, lips curling into a smirk.

It's nice to know you have an affect on him without even trying. You could be doing whatever and he would be so smitten. So purely in love with you to even care about anything else.

'Y/N, petal, you make me feel all kinds of things' his lips curl into a smile, showing off his cute dimples.

A feature of his that made your heart flutter. Your hand softly brushes the outline of his heart shaped lips. Eyes just as soft. His sage, looking back with so much adoration.

Spring had come and gone, like a ghastly wind. Summer now here, basking in all its glory. One of his hand trailed up your thigh as the other held himself steady. His hips bucking slightly just to feel more of you.

'Fuck, so addicted' he mumbles.

His lips find its way to your collarbone, all the way down to your pretty breasts. He needed to taste all of you. Show the world that you are and will forever be his. Your hands instinctively tangle in his curls. Back arching from the first touch.

'You like that petal?' He asks.

Very much aware of your small whimpers. The affect he has on you seeming to grow. You move your hips upwards to meet his, eyes desperate, needy. You could barely understand anything he was saying, hypnotised by his actions.

Harry very much loved taking care of you. In many ways possible. 'Tonight is all about you darling' he would say. Truth is he was scared of losing you. But then you would kiss all his worries away. Let them vanish through the crashing tide of his mind.

'Words, love. I need words' he demands.

Barely grounded, almost in heaven, you manage to snap yourself back to reality. Lips parting slightly. Hands still tangled in his chocolate curls.

'Please, yes H. I fucking love it' you breath out.

Truth is, no matter how much he loves you, you convince yourself that one day he will no longer be yours. No longer spoon you in his loving arms or wake you up with little kisses. No longer wearing his clothes for comfort or the late night pillow talks after sex. Those where your favourite. Deep conversations about everything.

'Y/N, baby' he softly comforts, sensing your change in mood.

Unintentionally, you let the tears flow. Knees now pressed to your chest. Often you would do so as a way to protect yourself. Closing your barriers he carefully pulled down.

'Petal, what's the matter?' He asks.

His hand softly caressing your cheek as he shifts comfortably beside you. His other pulling you into a soft hug.

'I- I don't want to l- lose you. I- I just can't' you sob into his chest.

Small kisses fall to your hair and he mumbles soothing words to calm your salty tears. Your body is shaking violently. The past creeping up on you. First your father left. Then your mother. Now potentially him.

'I promise you petal, I'm not going anywhere' he assures you.

The trouble with 'this love', well... there's none. Of course a few fights. But nothing out of the ordinary.

'Promise?' You ask, hopeful.

'I promise'