3.

The next day, Pallavi woke up quite early in the morning with a bright smile on her face. Even though, she said that she was the one who saved Raghav that day, deep inside her heart she knew that if it wasn't for Raghav she would have been dead by now. So she decided that she will prepare 'Paysam' for Raghav as a Thank-you gift. She got to know that he loved Paysam when she was randomly talking to Farhad about how of an idiot his boss is( Like the conversation she had with Farhad before preparing proteincake for Raghav). 'Aaj toh aisa paysam banaungi ki Ghamandi Rao apni ungliyan chatte reh jayega' She thought to herself and prepared the Paysam in the early hours of morning when there was no one in the kitchen so that she will not be questioned about the same. She packed it in a tiffin and kept it in her bag safely and went off to do her daily chores.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He woke up at his regular timing and did his regular routine. It's just been one day that they had not met and he was already missing their everyday bickering.
'One last argument/fight won't harm' he thought. He was thinking about the various ways to irritate her and then he came up with an idea. He was proud of himself as after doing this he would be associated with her professionally not breaking his resolve of not thinking about the person that she is and also getting to see her everyday and irritating her as he pleased. Smirking to himself he drove off to DSE to execute his plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She had just left her home and was heading towards RR Mansion as she knew he worked from his den in the first half of the day. At first she had thought that she would go in her lunch break but decided against it as there was a possibility of her Baba coming to the shop in the lunch break and she did not want to disappoint him. As soon as she entered the mansion she was greeted by a complete silence and then by Rama who told her to wait as Raghav was not there. She thought that Rama was lying as per Raghav's order as he had done it earlier but still she decided to wait and thank him personally.
Half an hour passed and he still had not shown up. This man had been showing up at places where he was not needed and now when she wanted to meet him he was nowhere to be found.
Raghav was in the same condition here in DSE. He was irritated as well. Thinking of how of a careless woman she is, he drove back to his mansion in a grumpy mood.

Author's Note - Hey guys!! Here is the official starting of the story. What happens when these two finally meet? Do they fight again or they have a proper conversation for the first time. Stay tuned!

Date - 18th April 2022