91.

It was the wedding day and both of them were excited as well as nervous to enter this new phase of their life. The wedding ceremony was to commence at 6.30 in the morning and it was about 6.15 and still the D-Clan hadn't reached the venue. Some of the members had already reached the venue but, some were still left behind.

Vahini was waiting at the entrance of the banquet hall for the Deshmukhs to come. They finally reached the venue at around 6.20 and Vahini was quick to do their Aarti and welcome them inside the main wedding hall.

"Ladke waale aa toh nahi gaye na?" Aai asked worried that Raghav and family would have come before them.

"Nahi Aai. Par woh log bhi abhi aate hi honge, hume unke welcome ke liye ready rehna chahiye. Pallu ko ready hone ke liye bhejte hai." Vahini said and sent her with the makeup artist to get ready.

"Aai, Vahini jaldi chaliye ladke waale aa gaye." Nikhil told them and all of them went to welcome the groom and his family.

Aai did his Aarti, followed by Vahini and Mansi. Raghav entered the hall and started looking for Pallavi who was nowhere to be seen.

"Kal mein gusse mein phone cut kar diya isliye yeh khudka shaadi se hi missing ho raha hai kya?" Raghav thought to himself.

"Jiju, itna desperate hone ki jaroorat nahi hai. Aap Pooja mein baithiye tab tak di aati hi hongi." Nikhil spoke with a light smirk on his face and Raghav hit his back asking him to stop with his teasing session.

"Ab isko kya pata kitna cheezon ka liye desperation ho raha hai." Raghav thought to himself and sat on the stage.

The Panditji started reciting the Mantras and occasionally telling Raghav to repeat it after him. All the while Raghav couldn't focus on the Pooja and kept looking for Pallavi. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she entered the hall decked in a Blue Saree having dollar design paired with the perfect gold jewelry designed by her one and only Ghamandi Rao. As he saw her enter, he couldn't take his eyes off her and kept looking at her as if it was the first time that he was seeing a girl.

"Kanya ko inke saamne bithaiye." Panditji said and Pallavi sat in front of him and besides her Aai Baba. Panditji continued with the Pooja while both of them were lost in each other's eyes. Their reveire broke when Panditji asked their respective sisters to tie the Mundawlya on their forehead. As Pallavi had no sister, Vahini did it for her.

The Pooja was finally done and both of them went to change their dresses

The Pooja was finally done and both of them went to change their dresses. Raghav came out wearing an off white kurta with purple lining on it's sides as well as the buttons, he paired it up with a purple dhoti and uparna (dupatta) of the same color. On the other hand, Pallavi complimented him with a Purple color Nauvari Saree and oxidized silver jewelry.

Next was the Kanyadan, where in the bride's father hands over the daughter's responsibility to the groom.

"Raghav, Pallavi meri sagi beti toh nahi hai par mene use khudki beti ki tarah hi rakha hai, par ab uski jimmedari mein tumhe de raha hoon. Meri beti ka acche se khayal rakhna." Baba said giving Pallavi's hand in Raghav's.