59.

"Pallavi, I know I couldn't save you that time but, I'll do everything in my capacity to save you now. Please trust me." Advay said making Pallavi halt her footsteps.

"Advay, it's nothing like you think. Me and Raghav love each other and are in a relationship."

"WHAT!!! Even if you are in a relationship with him, still he does not have the right to touch you without your consent." 

"It was all a ploy." Pallavi said with a smile and Advay looked at her confusingly.

"It means that, I knew that you would react and speak out the truth when you see the replay of our past situation so, Raghav pretended to touch me without my permission."

"Means you are okay with it?"

"Of course."

"What about your husband then? Ridhima (Advay's sister) told me that  you got married to some Maharashtrian guy in Hyderabad. Even when I came to meet you in the hospital your husband wasn't there. Where is he? I don't intend to question you but, does he know that you and Raghav are in love with each other?" 

"Mandar, my ex husband passed away on our wedding night and since then my in-laws have adopted me as their own daughter. Over the period of time they became my family. When my husband passed away many people said many things about me. Some people even went on to say how I had gulped my parents at birth and now I had gulped my husband. It was a tough time for me. My in laws never let these things affect me or them. They supported me and soon I started taking care of the family business and that's when I met Raghav. We had a quite rough start or probably the worst but things started changing with times and gradually we fell in love." Pallavi explained her life in the past 2 years to Advay.

"This is no less than a typical Bollywood masala entertainer Pallu!!" Advay said chuckling and then got awkward.

"It's okay Adu. You can call me that." Pallavi said and hugged him.

"Waise, whom did you take that Saree for?" Pallavi asked separating from the hug and Advay gave a sheepish smile to her.

"It's for Ridhima. I will have to give her a gift on Raksha Bandhan so, thought of taking a Saree." Advay said scratching the back of his neck.

"But, you said in the shop that it was for a friend." Pallavi asked.

"It is actually for Devyani."

"WHATTTTT!!! YOU GUYS ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?? WHY DID SHE NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS??" Pallavi almost yelled.

"She knew about our situation. Infact, I had only warned her to not tell you anything."

"Ohh!! But, now I want to know everything about the both of you."

"Now??"

"Not now but, when we have enough time to talk."

"Cool then!! Let's meet sometime over dinner."

"Okay. Now, I should get going because it's pretty late. Aai Baba must be waiting for me." Pallavi said and opened the door.

"Should I drop you?"

"No, Raghav would be there."

"Okay then. Bye."

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Pallavi had expected Raghav was waiting for Pallavi in his car. Pallavi saw him and asked him to unlock the door for her. Raghav did that and Pallavi sat inside the car.

"I knew that you would come here."

"Of course I had to come. How could I leave you alone with this creep. If he would've done something then it would be easier for me to reach you."