64.

"Baby, I swear I wasn't going to sit and drink with him." Raghav said as he entered the room.

"You always say the same thing. You still haven't learnt your lesson."

"Pallavi, cool down. Why are you making a fuss about such a small thing?"

"It's a small thing? Seriously, Raghav? You go home drunk, trouble Farhad, Amma and Keerti and still you think it's a small thing?"

"Pallavi, that day was a mistake. I just got overdrunk."

"What if you get overdrunk today and trouble me here?"

"It won't happen today. If you don't trust me, you can come with me." Raghav said as he thought of a plan in his mind.

"No need. I don't want to become a drunkard like you."

"I am not a drunkard. I just like to have my whiskey."

"You like to have your whiskey and that's the reason you drink everyday which makes you a drunkard." Pallavi argued.

"There's no point in arguing with you. Coming back to my point, you also join us there."

"No. That would be so awkward. I mean, there might be some other people and I don't know anyone so I am better here."

"It's only the two of us."

"Still, No. By your conversation it looked like that the both of you met after a long time so, I don't want to interfere in your time. And I trust you. If you are saying that you won't get overdrunk then you won't do it." Pallavi said with an assuring smile.

"Thank God you are finally convinced!" Raghav said huffing.

"But, drink in limit." She said and he nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9 and Raghav reached the room where Vijay had told him to come.

"I thought you won't come fearing your girlfriend." Vijay said laughing.

"Aee, I am Raghav Rao and I don't fear anybody!!" Raghav said making himself comfortable on the couch.

"But, on a serious note, you've changed a lot and by this, I mean good change."

"Of course, even I realize that I've changed a lot. She has made by life better than it was earlier. I am in a much happier space now."

"That's good to hear. Finally, today I'll get to hear something different when you're drunk instead of your usual cribbing."

"Do I crib when I'm drunk?"

"Of course. Not to forget the absolute non sense that you speak."

"Why don't I remember anything that you speak when you are drunk. I wish I remembered so that I could blackmail you using that."

"You wish." Vijay said with a smirk.

"Don't waste you time in making fun of me. Make a peg." Raghav said and both of them started making pegs after pegs.

On the other hand, Pallavi was worried as it was 1am and Raghav had still not returned. 

"Should I just go and check what he is doing?" Pallavi thought to herself and went to find the room which Vijay had told Raghav to come to. She could hear the sound of loud music from outside and understood that they couldn't hear her knocks so, she took the duplicate key from the reception and opened the door. As she opened the door, she looked at the condition of the room and wasn't surprised at all. The music was playing on high volume with alcohol bottles scattered around the floor and these two men doing some weird dance steps. Pallavi tapped on Raghav's shoulder to indicate her presence.

"Aeee Saree Ka Dukaan, Miru ikkada emi cestunnaru?" (What are you doing here?) Raghav asked in his tripsy tone.

"Raghav, you got overdrunk as always. I had told you to be in control, why don't you listen to me? Dekho kya halat bana rakhi hai iss room ki tum dono ne." Pallavi chided.

"Kitnaaaaa baaak bak baaak bak karta hai re tum. Ab tum chup rahega, Ardhamjhla?" He said keeping his finger on his lips.

"Yeh Ardhamjhla kya hota hai?" Pallavi asked confused.

"Ardhamainda + Samjhla." He said and started laughing loudly while clapping his hands.

"Kya?? Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?"

"Mein kya Sanki Buddha hai kya jo pagal hoyega, hehe?" He asked getting out of her hold and continuing his dance.

"Raghav, abhi bohot ho gaya abhi chalo." Pallavi said and tried pulling him when Vijay stopped her. 

"Apandi!!" Vijay said holding his other hand.

"Why are you stopping me now?"

"How can you take him with you? He's my frieeeeend, I won't leave him. You get lost." Vijay said and pulled Raghav on his side. Pallavi couldn't help but roll her eyes at this as she thought that Vijay would be a little sober but, he looked more drunk than Raghav. Now she had a task to handle both the men. She couldn't call anybody for help as she did not know anyone so she pulled Raghav towards her resulting in Vijay following her too as he had held Raghav's hand. After a lot of difficulties, she took both the men to the washroom and pushed them into the shower. It took them a few minutes to realize where they were.

"Saree Ka Dukaan, why am I in the bathroom?" Raghav asked rubbing his eyes.

"Where is the Saree Shop that you are talking about and why can't I see it?" Vijay asked, his eyes half closed.

"This is Saree Ka Dukaan, my love." Raghav said grabbing Pallavi's hand.

"Raghav, don't pull me. I don't want to get wet."

"I have other ways to make you wet, baby." Raghav said leaning in for a kiss and Pallavi put a hand on his mouth.

"Stop it!!" She said and he made an angry pout.

"Now, the both of you are going to come outside with me." Pallavi commanded and the trio went in the room.

"Here take the towels and dry yourself up and wear the bath robe. I'll be waiting outside and when I come back after 5 minutes I want the both of you dried up." Pallavi said and waited outside. She returned with two glasses of lemonade after 5 minutes and saw the both of them in a slightly better condition and gave a small smile. 

"Drink this, you'll feel slightly better." She said and both the boys obliged drinking the lemonade in one go. "I think you guys had enough drinks for the day so now, it's time to rest." She said and Vijay slept in his room and Raghav went to his room along with Pallavi.

Author's Note - What do you think is Raghav's fate when he gets up the next morning? Pallavi is hell annoyed with Raghav. I am already praying for Raghav and I think you all should do that too.
Anyways, hope you all like this chapter. Do give me your honest feedbacks in the comments.

Date - 03rd August 2022.