66.

"See, I have a perfect plan. Now we'll go for a walk or cycling, anything that you choose between the two. Then, we'll freshen up a bit and have our breakfast. After that, we can go to the clubhouse and play something. It will be almost lunch time when we'll finish the games so, we'll have our lunch and get some rest. At around 5 - 5:30, we'll go to the swimming pool. How's the plan for the day?" Raghav told his plan for the day.

"And then at night, I'll have a drinking session with my friend and trouble you again, right?" Pallavi said making Raghav's plan of distracting her go waste.

"I won't do this today and anyways, Vijay will leave today."

"That's the reason you will spend time with me."

"It's nothing like that and you know it very well still, you are troubling me."

"Did not seem like that to me yesterday."

"But, I am redeeming myself for that today so, forget it and enjoy today."

"Fine."

"We'll go the spa tomorrow morning, relax ourselves a bit and then leave for Hyderabad in the evening." Raghav said.

"But, we are going back today na?"

"You are still not over that conversation? I mean, it's just a matter of one day. Let's extend the stay."

"Raghav, I had managed everything at the shop according to our stay here. I have to go and meet the financial advisor also tomorrow."

"At what time do you want to go?"

"In the evening."

"We'll reach Hyderabad till then. We'll go to his office and then I'll drop you home."

"Fine." She said an he hugged her tightly.

"Now call your Baba and tell this to him."

"It was your idea so, you are telling him and not me."

"But, he's your Baba and not mine."

"I have a solution."

"What?"

"We'll go today only so that nobody has to face Baba. What say?" She said with a teasing smile on her face.

"Don't blackmail me, okay? I am calling him." Raghav said and informed Baba. The phone was on speaker and Pallavi could hear all that Baba was saying. She had to try hard to control her laughter because, Baba was counter questioning every sentence that Raghav spoke. Finally, after a lot of cross questioning Baba was convinced and Raghav handed the phone to Pallavi.

"Pyaar tune kya kiya!" Raghav exclaimed huffing.

"Pyaar nahi, Daaru tune kya kiya!! Kal agar pee nahi rakhi hoti toh na mein gussa hoti, na tumhe mujhe manana padta aur na Baba ko jawab dena padta."

"Haan, Pallavi Devi aap hi sahi hota hai humesha. Aaj ke baad mein aapka hi baat manega. Khush?" He said annoyed and Pallavi laughed giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Ab chale?" He asked while she nodded. Both of them went for a walk in the garden enjoying their time chatting with each other.

"I just hope, we can open a new showroom pretty soon." Pallavi said as they were discussing about her shop.

"Pallavi, have you carried your laptop here?"

"No. Why?"

"Actually, I wanted to see your investments."

"Oh. That you can see on your laptop as well because, I have made a pdf which has all the investment entries and uploaded it on my drive."

"That's great. After seeing that, maybe I can be of some help." They walked for some time and returned to the room. After getting ready, they went to the dining hall to have their breakfast. They sat there eating their breakfast where Raghav was bragging about how good he is at badminton. Pallavi was the listener during the entire time and kind of believed him because of how convincingly he spoke about it.