34.

Note - This is not the continuation of the last part but the things that happened at Pallavi's house simultaneously.

Pallavi reached her home for breakfast. The family members were waiting for her.
"Where were you, Pallu?" Aai asked.
"I will tell you all. Can we have our breakfast first and then we will talk about it." Pallavi insisted.
All of them nodded. The breakfast was a silent affair. No one spoke anything.
Finally, after breakfast Pallavi asked all of them to wait.
"I have to tell you all something." Pallavi confessed.
"What is it? Why are you so nervous, beta?" Sharda asked her.
"Actually, I am in love with someone." Pallavi spoke closing her eyes. There was a brief moment of silence and all of them started dancing and singing.
"Will you all please listen to the whole thing?" Pallavi asked.
"Yes!!! Of course, we want to know who is that guy. What's his name?" Nikhil answered.
"Raghav Rao." Pallavi answered, ready for the bomb to explode on her.
Everyone was silent. No one said anything.
"Are you sure? I mean does he know that you love him? Does he also love you back?" Aai asked breaking the silence.
"Yes, Aai. Both of us love each other. We are quite serious about this and there's nothing casual." Pallavi spoke.
"Pallu, but he is such a big person. I mean he is not someone ordinary. He is the biggest business tycoon in Hyderabad. We are no match to him." Kaka said.
"I know Kaka, our financial conditions are very different from one another but, we are the same people at heart. We love each other for the person that we are." Pallavi spoke.
"I want to meet him once, ALONE." Vijay said emphasizing on the word alone. He was dead serious after listening to the name.
"Okay Baba."
"Is he really serious about you?" Aai asked concerned.
"Yes, Aai. He is even more serious than me. He goes out of his way just to make me feel special. I know you are worried for me but, don't worry. He is a great guy. If you know him for the person that he is, you will love him more than me. With him everything just feels so right." Pallavi told everyone.
"I am very sure about your decision, Pallavi. If you have seen something in him and decided to be with him then he must be the right person for you. I know you are capable of making the correct decisions. Just one advice, don't overlook anything because of the love you have for him." Kaka said.
"Yes, Kaka. We do have our share of differences about some things like his business and all but, at the end of the day it's his profession so, I refrain from interfering." Pallavi told him.
"I am not speaking about his professional life. I am saying if in the relationship, he is not able to understand you or tries to degrade you, don't tolerate that. Speak up for yourself. Don't keep quiet thinking about your love for him or the society. Don't repeat the mistake that I did, please." Milind advised her.
"Yes, Kaka." Pallavi assured her Kaka that she won't repeat his mistake.
"When did all of this happen?" Baba asked her with a blank face.
"Baba, actually after our misunderstandings got cleared we did not meet each other for a while but we met again in Mansi's wedding functions. Destiny had it that we had to pretend to be husband and wife. At that time, we started talking and became friends. Even after he left our house, we continued talking and meeting each other. Slowly, we realized that it was not just friendship, it was something more. The day before yesterday, I went on a trek with him. Even, I did not know it. It was a surprise for me as well. He proposed me while on the trek on the top of the mountain." Pallavi told the entire details.
"Do you really think he loves you considering his playboy image?" Baba asked blankly.
"Baba, that was his past. He is a changed man now. Whatever you have heard in the media about him is not the exact truth. You know about our misunderstandings, right? His rivals keep on spreading fake news about him." Pallavi defended him.
"Spreading fake news? His photos are seen with every other rich girl in Hyderabad." Baba countered.
It pained Pallavi to listen to such things about the guy she loved.
"Baba, those photos are edited."
"Who told this to you? Did he tell you this?" Baba asked her.
"Yes, Baba."
"Of course, he is going to lie to you to keep you close to him. I know, he helped us but now, I understood his intentions behind helping us." Baba spoke bitterly.
"It's nothing like that. His Amma insisted him to help us, that's why he did. Otherwise, he was going to clear things with Aaji that, he was not Mandar. We did like each other during the period he was at our home but, he insisted to not rush with our relationship. He feels that love is important to be together and if we did not have that, then there was no point of being in a relationship. Now, we love each other and that's the reason why we are in a relationship. He is not like you think he is. Please meet him and speak to him." Pallavi told her Baba.
"I will meet him. But, I can't guarantee that I will say Yes to your relationship." Saying this Vijay went to his room.
Aai and Kaka consoled her that Baba will accept her and Raghav's relationship.
"Apne pyaar pe bharosa rakh. Vijayji ko bas teri chinta hai ki kahi tere saath kuch galat na jo jaaye isliye aisa bola unhone." Aai spoke.
"Aai aapko koi problem nahi hai na?" Pallavi asked her Aai.
"Nahi, beta. Jitne din woh yaha raha hai utne mein usko jitna jaana hai, mujhe toh woh tere liye sahi laga. Aur tune use chuna hai matlab tune usme kuch dekha hi hoga na aur mujhe tujhpe pura bharosa hai." Aai said caressing Pallavi hair.