52.

It was a new day for both of them. Keeping his insecurities aside, Raghav called Pallavi. She picked it up in one go.

"Hellooo." She said answering his call.

"You seem to be in a good mood today?"

"Of course. I am meeting you today, after 1 whole day so, I am very happy." She stated the reason for her happiness.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course."

"Tum na pagal hai!!"

"Sirf tumhare liye." She said and winked at him.

"Waise aaj kahi bahar jaaye. Bohot din hue hai humne saath mein time nahi spend kiya." Pallavi insisted.

"Okay. Kaha jaana hai?"

"Tumhare waale club mein."

"Are you sure?" Raghav asked her surprised.

"Yes."

The reason behind going to the club was that she could spend his birthday eve with him. She wanted to give him a surprise on his birthday and what better than celebrating it at 12 in the night. She had already made all the arrangements with the help of Farhad. She had planned to do everything as he liked. Instead of a saree, she opted for a crop top and shorts she had bought earlier. The plan was all set. She had booked a lavish suite for them and got it decorated. The preparations were done beforehand as Pallavi did not want any last minute problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi had finished her work a little earlier than usual as she needed time to get ready. She told him to pick her at 7 to go to the club. As decided he had come there and was surprised to see her bold look. Bright red lipstick was surely her thing, he thought to himself. He was staring at her when a tap on his shoulder bought him out of the trance.

"If you are done ogling, Can we leave?" She asked playfully.

"You make me want to do so many things to you that you haven't even thought about." Raghav replied coming closer to her.

Pallavi blushed at his statement and thought of the possible things that he would do to her when they are alone in the suite.

"Come, let's go." He said and took her to the club. He was low-key worried while taking her to the club as a lot of people knew about him there and then, Pallavi would come to know about what he did in the club earlier. 

They entered the club and all the girls surrounded Raghav throwing Pallavi away from him. She did not know anyone and stood there like a lost puppy. After a while, Raghav came and asked for a dance. She happily extended her hand and they started dancing to tunes of music. 

"You really thought that I would leave you alone?" Raghav asked Pallavi as they danced.

"No, but it's just that I thought you would be busy with some of your old friends. Hence, I did not interfere." 

"You thought that you will be an interference and so, you stood here all alone?" Raghav asked and she nodded her head.

They danced for a while and Raghav made Pallavi try a shot of vodka. Pallavi did not like it and refused to drink it while, Raghav was habitual to it and as always got drunk.

"Raghav, kitni pee rakhi hai tumne!!" Pallavi yelled.

"Sorrrrry."Raghav said in his tripsy state. He held his ears and started doing sit ups saying sorry with each sit up.

"Raghav, stop it!!!" Pallavi said and pulled Raghav out of the club with all her strength. She then called the driver and asked him to drop them to the hotel. She somehow managed to take him to the room. She had already ordered a lemonade for him so as to make him normal. Fortunately, it worked and he came back to his normal self.