38.

Raghav was driving the car. The road he took was not the one that led to Charminar.
"Where are we going?" Pallavi asked.
"Krishna Kanth Park."
"You said that we will be going to Charminar." She said.
"Plan Changed." He said with a smile.
"Okay."
They reached there and walked into the park.
"Ghamandi Rao, you bought me in a kids park, seriously?" Pallavi asked.
"First you had memory loss problem and now you have problem in your eyesight. Can't you see there are people of every age group here. There are kids, oldies and even couples. It's just that the kids are seen in the beginning and couples are at that end of the park." He taunted her and then told her where to sit.
"Btw. How did your plan change?" She asked.
"There's so much of heat in Hyderabad. Charminar is quite crowded and then we would have burnt to ashes in that heat so, I brought you here."
"Being with me has made you smart." She said patting her own back.
"Excuse me!! I am born smart." He said with swag and she just laughed.
"Pallavi, I wanted to tell something to you." Raghav said sitting on the bench with Pallavi.
"Go ahead."
"Actually, I have to attend a conference in the US. The conference is on the  26th and 27th but I have to extend my stay there because of a deal till 29th. Well, I have a day off on 28th because the client isn't there on that day. So most probably I will go for sight seeing." He told her.
"It means you will be off for 4 days?" She asked.
"No, I will return after 7 days because it takes one day to reach US. I will leave on 25th and return on 31st at around 1am as my flight is on the night of 29th." He told her.
"Okay." She said sadly.
"So you will be leaving on 25th?" She asked.
"Yes. Technically on 24th because I have an super early flight on 25th. It's at 1am so, I need to reach the airport by 11 or so. I will leave home at around 10.15 as it requires around half an hour to reach the airport." Raghav told her.
"Okay. Do you need any help with the packing or anything?" Pallavi inquired.
"Yes. Actually, the conference is quite important so, I will have to wear good clothes there. Will you help me in picking them? Farhad is the one who always does this but now, I have you so we will do it together?" He asked.
"Sure. Let's go." She said and got up.
"We will do it on our way back. Let's just sit and spend time here." He said.
"I wish we could, but we have less time and a lot to shop. We have to get you casual wear also for your sight seeing. You can't go out in suits for sight seeing." She said and forced him to go with her. He drove to his regular expensive showroom. She wasn't in favor of that as she felt that they could have got better options at the local shops. However, he persuaded her to go in that specific showroom. They went inside and asked the salesman to show them formal wears.
"You have a plain white t-shirt, right?" She asked Raghav.
"Yes."
"Show us breasted blazers." She told the salesman. The salesman  then showed them breasted blazers of various colors.  She finally picked up a blue, grey and a beige colored blazer.
"Do you have a plain black t-shirt?" She asked Raghav.
"No." He said.
"Show us a plain black and navy blue half sleeve t-shirt." The salesman showed them a black t-shirt and he asked him to pack whatever they had selected. He paid the bill and they left.
"Let's get you groomed now!!" She said excited.
"Ohh hello!! I am already well groomed. I look handsome as I am." He said boosting about himself.
"Raghav, you are handsome but we will get you groomed just to enhance your beauty and make you look more stylish." She told him.
"Fine. Let's go to the salon." He took the car towards the salon which surprisingly Pallavi approved of, because she had heard good reviews about it.
"First, we will get your hair and beard trimmed a bit as your hair are all over the place. Second, we will get you a facial."
The stylist there trimmed his hair giving him a stylish look. Now, it was time for his beard.
"Don't you dare touch my beard." He warned the stylist.
"But sir, we will not shave your entire beard. We will just trim it a bit." He tried explaining to him.
Pallavi came there and convinced Raghav. After a lot of efforts, he finally agreed. His beard and facial were done and they left the salon. All the girls in the salon were ogling at him like they had never seen a man in their life. Pallavi did not like it at all and held his bicep, showing them her possession.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, tumna bohot cute dikhta hai jab tum jealous hota hai." He said and chuckled.
"Kaise ghur rahi thi tumhe. Aise jaise ki zindagi mein kabhi kisi ladke ko nahi dekha. Tharki kahinki." Pallavi spoke in anger.
"Shaant, Saree Ka Dukaan, shaant. Kitna bhadakta hai tum."
"Bhadku nahi toh kya karu."
"Mereko kiss karo aur unko jealous karo." He said and winked at her.
"Besharam kahike!!" She exclaimed.
They sat in the car to go back home.
"Waise kal shaam ko mein tumhare ghar aati hoon. Packing karni hai na?" She asked.
"Haan, aajana."
"Aree deva, tumhare casuals lena toh bhul hi gaye." She said.
"Abhi nahi. Mein ab bohot thak gaya hai." He said.
"Chalo koi na. Mein kal aate wakt lete aaungi. Tumhare liye gift." She said.
"Pallavi, woh joh aaj tumne liya woh sab mein jyaada nahi pehenta. Mein apna three piece hi pehenta hai. Merepe accha lagega kya?" Raghav asked doubtfully.
"Haan. Tum aur young dikhoge. Tumhari styling bhi toh isliye karwayi na. Aise bhi acche lagte par look change se aur acche lagoge. Agar tumhe fir bhi doubt hai toh gharpe jaake pehenke Amma aur Keerti ko dikhana." She said.
"Haan, yeh idea accha hai."
He dropped her home and went back to his home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav had his dinner and then asked Amma and Keerti to give him review of the clothes he brought. He came out wearing the combination that Pallavi told him to wear. Keerti at once understood that it was Pallavi's choice.
She took a photo of him and sent it to her. She also video called her.
"Hello Pallavi. Ekdum perfect kapde choose kiye hai tume Anna ke liye.  Aur, Thank You grooming karwake lane ke liye. Mein kabse bol rahi thi par meri sunenge to height kam ho jaayegi na inki." Keerti complained.
Raghav at once snatched the phone from her.
"Keerti, mein yeh sab khudse choose kiya hai aur grooming bhi mera hi idea tha." Raghav defended himself.
"Anna, mein na aapko saalo se jaanti hoon. Aapki itni acchi choice ho hi nahi sakti. Yeh sab Pallavi ne hi karwaya hoga. I am sure."
"Tu hi meri sacchi dost hai Keerti." Pallavi said dramatically.
"Theek hai, Theek hai tera choice hai, manta hai mein Saree Ka Dukaan." Raghav said giving up in front of his Saree Ka Dukaan.
"Jab meine bola tab toh nahi mana tum? Ab Pallavi ne bola toh jhatt se maan liya?" Keerti teased.
"Aisa kuch nahi hai." Pallavi said.
"Chill Pallavi. Mein tumhare upar kal jaisa prank nahi kar rahi." Keerti said laughing.
All of them laughed with Keerti.
"Waise mene tumhe photos bheje hai woh dekho." Keerti told her.
"Haan dekha mene. Raghav accha dikh raha hai." Pallavi complimented him.
"Thank you so much." Raghav said.
"Keerti kal tum lunch time mein aa sakti ho kya? Raghav ke casuals lena mein bhool gayi toh hum saath mein le lenge." Pallavi asked.
"Haan, chal sakte hai. Anna ko ekdum Ranveer Singh type kuch le lenge." Keerti joked.
"Mat chedo mere bichare bacche ko. Do din baad chala jaayega tab uska yaad mein rone baithoge." Amma said.
"Hume kyu aayegi Raghav ki yaad? Aap, mein aur Keerti milke ek saath chill karenge woh jaane ke baad." Pallavi said.
"Waise idea bura nahi hai." Amma agreed.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, tum mere Amma ko mujhse cheen raha hai." Raghav said seriously.
"Raghav kal waala trick firse nahi chalega mujhe pata hai tum prank kar rahe ho." Pallavi spoke.
All the ladies laughed while Raghav sat with an angry pout. They continued talking for a while till they realized that it was their sleeping time.
"Pallavi ne humara life kitna accha kar diya, haina?" Amma said.
"Haan, Amma. Woh nahi hoti toh shayad hum abhi bhi Anna se dur rehte."
"Dēvuniki dhan'yavādālu!!(Thank God) Pallavi ko hamara life mein bhejne ke liye." Amma said thanking God.
They all went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Pallavi and Keerti went to shop some casuals. They both didn't agree on one thing. If Pallavi liked it then Keerti found it okay okay. If Keerti liked something Pallavi didn't. They were confused and bought everything that they liked. After shopping, they sat in a Cafe for having some coffee.
"Pallu, yeh dekhkar na Raghav ka sar fatne waala hai. Woh kya bolega pata hai? 'Aee Keerti itna kapda kayko laya tum? Itna kapda thodi na pehenega me? Aur Saree Ka Dukaan, mereko har baar lecture dete rehta hai ki paisa bachao aur ab kya hua tumko? Khudka slogan khud bhul gaya kya? Mera ek hi din ka day off hai toh mereko 1 hi kapda lagega. Har location pe jaane se pehle kya kapda badlega kya main?' Mein likhke de sakti hoon woh yahi bolega." Keerti mimicked him and laughed her heart out.
"I agree. Meine toh decide kar liya hai ki hum dono mein se koi toh uske saath shopping jaayega warna kya pata kya uthake leke aayega woh." Pallavi spoke laughing.
"Bohot hi acchese jaanta hai tum dono mereko." Raghav said from behind pulling their ears.
"Raghav/ Anna tum yaha ?" Both asked surprised.
"Haan. Suna mein tera mimicry Keerti aur tum Saree Ka Dukaan, tune mera kiya hua burai bhi suna mai." He spoke twisting their ears.
"Ahhh.." Both of them screamed.
Raghav came and asked Keerti to sit in front of Pallavi so he could sit beside her.
"I wish tum yeh aavaj humare bed pe banaya hota Saree Ka Dukaan." Raghav spoke in her ears teasing her. Pallavi couldn't help but blush.
Fortunately, Keerti was busy speaking to Farhad so she was spared from teasing. He just kept smiling looking at her condition. They ordered something light to eat and went to RR Mansion to pack Raghav's bag.
They showed him the clothes that they shopped and he was shocked to see the number of clothes they had bought for him. They all waited for his reaction but he just kept staring at the clothes wide eyed. They chuckled at his reaction and continued packing his back. He was happy that now he has everyone with him and them genuinely love him and care for him. After the packing he dropped Pallavi to her home.

Author's Note - So, this was a chill pill chapter. Raghav's reactions to Pallavi and Keerti's shopping prove that how of a spoilsport he is. The next chapter is also going to be on similar lines. Also, if you guys are waiting for their wedding let me tell you that it's not happening anytime soon.

Date - 23rd May 2022.