30.

Pallavi was sitting in her room and thinking about Krishna's words.
"Does he really love me?" She asked herself.
"I think, he does." Her heart answered joyously.
"I think he likes you and needs more time to think about love." Her brain said.
"His actions clearly show that he loves you. The way he looks at you, Hayeee!!!" Her heart said dreamily.
"I explained this to you last time also that the function of the eye is to see and not express emotions. When will you understand this?"
"Never."
"Come back to the point, guys." Pallavi yelled.
"Anyways, I feel that you should give him some time so that you don't rush into it." Her brain adviced.
"I feel that both of you love each other. Don't waste time. You have been spending time with each other for the past month and have grown quite close and not just physically but also emotionally. Do you realize that you spoke to him about things that you have always avoided speaking about. Even, he has come clean to you about almost everything. You are yourself in front of him. You don't need to pretend to be a certain way. That's what love is all about." Her heart explained to her.
Pallavi decided to follow her heart and confess her feelings to Raghav.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav was sitting in his den thinking about 'HER'. That's the moment when Lungiwala Raghav entered.
"Are you thinking about her?" Lungiwala Raghav asked.
"Yes. She has captured my mind and how. I am not able to think about anything except her nowadays." Raghav answered dreamily.
"That's what happens in love. You can't think about anyone else."
"Will she be in the same condition?" Raghav asked.
"I think she's also in the same condition as you."
"You mean she also loves me?"
"I feel that she's in love with you. The way she admires and adores you is something that someone in love only does. She thinks about you the whole time. She makes efforts to come and visit you in her free time. Even when you are busy and unable to meet her, she does not get angry rather understands you and your work. Whenever you are stressed, she tries to do something to cheer you up. You also spare time for her. You have even limited your visits to the pubs just so that you can meet her and spend some quality time with her. She has bought a huge change in you." Lungiwala Raghav justified why he thinks Pallavi is in love with Raghav.
"You are right, she has changed me to be a better person. If we are going to speak about the pubs, even you know that I used to go there because, I felt lonely in the mansion. The only reason for going to the pubs was that I could interact with people even though it was being rude to them or bragging about myself. I used to be alone here. There was noone with whom I could communicate but now, things are different. She has entered my life. I don't need pubs or clubs to interact with people. I have her. I can speak anything and everything with her. She is my human diary. I know I have not told her anything about Esha, but I will tell her if she is willing to listen." Raghav spoke his heart out.
"Now, that you are this sure about her. Confess your feelings." Lungiwala Raghav suggested.
"I will. I would make sure that it's the best day of her life. I know that she is not a materialistic person. She values gestures than gifts. I will make her happy by doing her favorite activities together." Raghav discussed his plans about confessing his feelings to Pallavi.
"What are you exactly planning to do?" Lungiwala Raghav asked.
"You will know soon." Raghav replied.

Author's Note - As I had said in the Author's Note of the last chapter, this chapter is a pretty short one. I will make up for it in the next chapter. I actually wanted to dedicate an entire chapter to their confession and the last chapter would have been too long had I added this. So, I had to make this chapter short one.

Date - 15th May 2022.