42.

Pallavi got ready for the day. She still felt embarrassed when she remembered the morning incident. She decided to not call him herself as she doesn't want to embarrass herself again. At around 10am Raghav called her.
"Hello." He spoke.
"Hello."
"Are you still upset?"
"Let's not talk about it."
"I am sorry."
"It's not about being Sorry. Our personal conversation was heard by someone else that too by unknown people." She spoke.
"They were 2 of them. Don't worry, they won't tell anyone."
"Raghav, you are not understanding my point. That was our conversation. We are a couple, right? It is just so embarrassing when people listen to it."
"Just forget that. Let's talk about something else. Now, there's no one here."
"I am still not okay with whatever you did." She spoke.
"Accha baba, I won't repeat it. Pakka promise. Ab khush?"
"Fine. Did you speak to Aunty and Keerti?" Pallavi asked.
"I did speak to them immediately after calling you yesterday. They were happy and said that they missed me."
"That's great. How are you doing? Are you eating whatever Aunty packed for you?" She asked laughing.
"Trying to finish it. It's just too much. I will require an entire month to finish those snacks. Leave that, tell me how's everything at home?"
"I don't know. I did not go there since you left."
"IDIOT, I was asking about your home." Ragahv said.
"It's good. Why?"
"No, I wanted to just check if your Baba hasn't changed his mind just because I went somewhere." He said chuckling.
"SHUT UP!! You have built an impression of my Baba in your mind like some typical Bollywood villan."
"Accha, don't get angry. Is he okay?"
"Yes. Do you want to speak to him?" Pallavi asked.
"No, let it be." He said.
"Are you scared of my Baba?" She asked playfully.
"No, why will I be scared of him?" Raghav said fumbling.
"You know it better. Also, if you are not scared I will be more than happy to forward the phone to him. Should I?"
"Listen, Pallavi don't give the call to him. I an not scared of him. It's just that I don't have any interest in talking to him instead of you. Ardhamainda?"
"Samajhla. Waise tumhe sona nahi hai?" She asked.
"Sona hai. Abhi Amma aur Keerti ko call karke soyega."
"Bye. I love you."
"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi continued working in her shop but Raghav's thoughts did not leave her mind. Not being able to get to see him made her sad. Over the period of time, she realized that she had gotten a friend, companion, guide and her lover in the same person. It was impossible for her to even imagine a life without him. She was eagerly waiting for the time when they will be together forever. Krishna broke her out of her thoughts when she reminded her of her appointment with their financial advisor.
"Didi, you have an appointment with Mr. Swami, our financial advisor. It's in the evening. Don't forget to take the laptop. You forgot it last time." Krishna reminded her.
"Thank you so much Krishna. I almost forgot about it. I have to discuss about all the investments with him so that we can open a shop in the mall at earliest."
"We will open it didi. Be positive. Your dream will come true. Today or tomorrow we will have a branch in the mall."
Pallavi smiled at Krishna and started working.
Pallavi had finished her work and had gone to meet the financial advisor. He told her that it would still take some time to get returns on her investments. She can start with seeing a few places for her shop in the mall. The token money can be given but that's it. Other expenditures like interior, painting and other civil work couldn't be started with the money they had now. Pallavi was happy that atleast she has saved some money. She left from there and went home to talk to Baba about this.
She told Baba what the financial advisor told her. Baba was delighted to see that Pallavi was seriously working on her goal. He told her about some of his investments and if that could help. He also advised her to talk to various saree dealers so that she can have a variety in the sarees. Pallavi assured him that she will talk with the dealers.
"Di, there are some designers who take orders via Instagram. The designs, material and everything is good. You can collab with them so that you will get good visiblity also." Nikhil suggested.
"That's a great idea. I am in talks with a few designers, let's see how it works out." Pallavi said.
"Let's have our dinner now and then you all can discuss all of this. Pallu has worked so hard, she must be hungry." Aai said and served dinner to everybody.