10.

Note - In my story, Mansi's wedding is postponed due to death in the family.

Keerti was pacing back and forth in her room. The person whom she was calling was not picking up her call. She was restless. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the person called her back.
"Hello Keerti!! Why have you been calling me continuously? Couldn't you have some patience? I was in an important meeting. Do you realize you gave me around 5 missed calls in the last 10 minutes. I could have called you back after the meeting. " The person spoke from the other end.
"It was urgent Farhad. " Yes the person whom she called was Farhad. He was the one from whom she took all the information about Raghav.
"Now tell me, what is it?" Farhad asked impatiently because never had Keerti been so desperate. Ofcourse he had also never hidden anything from her.
"Who is this Anjali? Tell me everything about the MMS kaand. Whenever I asked you about that you shut me up by saying it was some stunt by the rival company and nothing serious. "Keerti spoke in one go.
"Chill Keerti. I had told you earlier also that it is done by the rival company to malign Anna's image and now everything is settled."Farhad lied to her.
"I said tell me the truth Farhad." Keerti demanded.
"It's been a while that this has happened. Why are you asking this to me now?" Farhad counter questioned her so that he doesn't have to answer her question.
"I found out something about it and now I want to know what exactly happened. "Keerti told him the truth.
Farhad told her everything that had happened.
"How many more things have you kept hidden from me?" Keerti was furious that Farhad knew everything still he chose not to tell her that.
"Trust me Keerti this is the only thing that I kept hidden from you and that also has a reason."Farhad pleaded.
"What was the reason?"
"Actually when the news came out, you messaged me to ask about Anna but my phone was not with me. I had forgotten it in Anna's den. You know my friendship with Anna, right? We use each other's things as if they are our own. Even though I had saved your number by some other name, Anna was curious to know which girl I am setting him with because you were asking about him in the text. So, he saw your dp and read all of our messages. Thank God there was not a lot about him as we spoke on calls most of the times. So, when I came back he asked me about you. I couldn't lie and had to tell him that you inquired about him 10 times a day. He was really happy to know this but he had forbidden me from telling you anything about this as he did not want you to take any stress. "
"So when you had to choose between Anna and me you chose Anna and not me." Keerti said dramatically.
"Shut up ya Keerti. Don't try to blackmail me. That won't work."
"Fine. Bye!!" Keerti hanged up on him angrily.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had now been some days since Pallavi had got back the shop. Everything started falling in place after that. Mansi's wedding preparations had also started with a bang as their Sutak (It is a period of 10 to 12 days where one cannot pray to God and do other things like shopping or attend functions etc. after the death of a close relative. It is prevalent practice in Maharashtrians.) was over.
The priest had given the date for the marriage. The Sangeet, Haldi, Mehendi and Grahmukh function was remaining. The family was busy in preparing for all these functions.
Everything was going good in Pallavi's life but still she felt a little incomplete. She thought that probably she was so used to having stress, that now when there is no stress she is feeling incomplete without it. She laughed at her own thoughts and continued the preparation. She did miss his bickering, his cheeky taunts and the entire him. But, there was no reason for them to meet now.
Raghav's life was also normal with business deals, meetings and work happening around the clock. There was no controversy also in which he was dragged. The media had finally decided to let him be and not interfere in his personal life.
"It has been a while since I saw her. I hope we meet sometime." Raghav though to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Our very own and extremely favorite Sullu Kaku had still not improved after all the insults the family threw at her. She still wanted Raghav and Amruta to be together. Determined to do this she sneaked out in Pallavi's room to take Raghav's number from her mobile.
"Isne Raghav ka number kis naam se save kiya hai mil hi nahi raha." Sulochana said to herself
"Sab try kiya Mr.Raghav, Mr.Rao, Raghav, Mr.Raghav Rao, Raghav Rao, Raghav. Ab kya bacha hai? Kahi isne baby, shona, jaanu ya aisa kuch toh nahi save kiya? Sulochana asked herself scratching her head.
"Nahi, nahi baby, shona, jaanu toh nahi save kiya hoga. Raghav ko aisi classless ladki kabhi pasand nahi aayegi aur Pallavi bhi bohot typical hai to Raghav aur usko affair nahi chalega jo aise naamo se uska number save karegi." (While destiny was smiled at her from above. )
"Ekbaar Rao daalke try karti hoon. Waise bhi Mr. ya Raghav type karke 'no results match your search' aaya toh shayad Rao karke kuch save kiya hoga." Saying this she typed Rao and then only 1 number popped up there that is ,
'Ghamandi Rao.' "
Sulochana was happy that she found his number but still to confirm it, she searched on whatsapp to see his dp. After confirming that it was him she saved it in her phone and went from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav was in his gym working out with music on when a phone ring disturbed him. It was none other than Sulochana.
"Hello. Kon bol raha hai tum?" Raghav asked as it was an unknown number.
"Aapne mujhe nahi pehchana? Mein aapki hone waali saas. "Sulochana said.
"Khopdi jagah pe hai na tera? Aur hai kon tum?" Raghav was now confused.
"Aree aap itni jaldi bhul gaye mujhe? Aap hamare ghar pe aaye the yaad hai , meri beti Mansi ki engagement ko?" Sulochana replied enthusiastically.
"Ohhh. Tum woh Bada Bindiwala Aunty hai na? Tumko kaise bhul sakta hai main, single piece namoona jo hai tum."Raghav said remembering her.
"Finally, aapne mujhe pehchan hi liya." Sulochana said happily ignoring the namoona part.
"Kyu call kiya tum mereko?"
"Woh mansi ki shaadi postpone hui thi na family mein death hone ki wajah se to ab jo bhi death ke baad ke rituals hote hai woh khatam ho gaye hai. Ab shaadi 30 April ko rakhi hai. Uske functions kalse shuru ho rahe hai toh aapko invite karne ke liye call kiya hai. Main aapko patrika mera matlab hai invite bhej deti hoon. Aap jaroor aayiyega." Sulochana invited him expecting a positive response.
"Theek hai dekhta hai main. Time mila to aa jayega. " Raghav said in his signature attitude.
"Thank you so much. Please try kijiye. Ab main rakhti hoon. Byee."
The next moment he got a pdf of the invite on his whatsapp.

Author's Note - As the last few chapters were quite serious so, I wrote a bit lighter chapter. Also, the next few chapters will be interesting with addition of a new character which will bring Raghvi closer. It is something that you guys haven't expected.

Date - 25th April 2022.