25.

Sulochana went back to her room followed by Amruta.
"Mom, what were you trying to do yesterday night when you went in Pallavi's room?" Amruta asked.
"She was talking with someone. She was constantly laughing also. I thought she was talking to some guy but it turned out to be Keerti." Sulochana answered.
"What else do you expect Mom? Pallavi would have a boyfriend, seriously? This is what you have known her? Who would want to date her? She is just so typical and middle class." Amruta said.
"But, Amruta I did see a guy coming down from the water pipe. If everyone's things are well in place then he is surely not a thief. He came from Pallavi's balcony only." Sulochana tried convincing her.
"Mom firstly please stop talking about that guy. Secondly, even if he came down from Pallavi's room, it was my new boyfriend, Rishabh. He had sneaked in the house and wanted to get out but you were in the hall so he said that he will go from the balcony. You must have seen him. I was near the door waiting for him but he did not come instead I saw you and Pallavi running." Amruta confessed.
"Wasn't your boyfriend's name Amey?"
"No mom, he's my ex."
"Why didn't you tell this to me earlier? If you would have told me then I wouldn't have gone in Pallavi's room and then whatever happened during breakfast wouldn't have happened. I again got insulted because of you. Sometimes, I feel are you really my daughter or my enemy." Sulochana said angrily.
"I am your daughter only. But, why don't you leave things as they are? Why do you have to always make a fool out of yourself? Don't you remember last time you checked Pallavi's bag accusing her of stealing. Sharda Kaku checked my bag and got the money there. This time if she checks my phone, what will I do?"
Amruta said.
"It was your mistake last time. You should have checked your bag. I had very smartly put the money in Pallavi's bag but Sharda vahini changed its place and Dada insulted me." Sulochana defended herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here Pallavi called Keerti and Raghav and told them the entire scene that took place on the dining table. Both of them along with Krishna were laughing and how.
"Waah Didi!! Kya maja chakhaya apne us 'gora mooh kala ho jaaye' waali ko. Kya bakwas karti hai pura time. Accha hua. Kaash mein bhi waha hoti. Aur jyaada maja aata." Krishna spoke making others laugh a little more.
"Par mujhe bohot guilty feel ho raha hai. Bohot bola sabne unhe." Pallavi felt guilty of her actions.
"Tumhe bura lagne ke ki koi jaroorat nahi hai Pallu. Usne bhi tumhare saath aise aur isse bhi kharab behave kiya hai pehle. Woh yeh deserve karti hai." Keerti spoke.
"Haan par phir bhi." Pallavi spoke still not convinced.
"Saree Ka Dukaan tum kuch jyaada hi soch raha hai. Chill karo thoda. Iska positive side dekho hum sabko aaj itna hasne ko mila." Raghav said.
"Hahaha.... very funny." She said sarcastically.
"Chalo ab hum phone rakhte hai. Office mein kaam hai." Keerti said.
"Byee." Everyone said together.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi and Krishna were working in DSE. That's when Aai called her.
"Pallu, beta aaj na aate wakt popcorn lete aana." Sharda spoke.
"Kyu aai? Achanak popcorn kyu?" Pallavi asked.
"Movie ka plan hai." Aai spoke with a smirk.
"Theek hai Aai." Pallavi said and hanged up.
"Krishna aaj aai ne movie ka plan banaya hai to mujhe popcorn lekar jaane hai toh bas woh nikalte time yaad dilana." Pallavi told Krishna to remind her.
"Theek hai didi. Par achanak movie ka plan kaise bana? Aur theater mein popcorn milte hai." Krishna said.
"Nahi Krishna. Jab Aai popcorn lane ke liye bolti hai toh woh gharpe movie ka plan hota hai bhul gayi kya tu?" Pallavi told Krishna.
"Okay. Waise konsi movie dekhenge?"
"Pata nahi. Par agar aai ne plan banaya hai to pakka South Indian hi movie hogi." Pallavi said knowing Aai's choices very well.
"Wow didi!! Mein bhi chalu?" Krishna asked.
"Haan Haan chal na. Tu bhi toh apni hi hai."

--------------------------------------------------------------

They completed their work and left for home. Today, Raghav and Pallavi couldn't meet as Krishna was also there with her. Raghav was a bit sad but Pallavi made him understand that their relationship was still blooming and should be discussed only when they will date that too only with close people.