85.

"Aai, sab acche se ho jaayega na?" Pallavi asked Aai for the nth time that day.

"Haan, Beta. Sab theek se ho jaayega. Chinta mat kar aur jaake ready ho jaa."

"Konsi Saree pehnu?"

"Pawni se puch. Uski choice acchi hai." Aai said and Pallavi nodded.

"Vahini, mujhe ready hone mein help kijiye na." Pallavi said entering her room.

"Mene Saree nikal ke rakhi hai. Fatafat woh pehen le, fir mein tere baalon ka kuch karke deti hoon."

Pallavi came back after wearing the Saree that Vahini gave her and now it was time to do her hair. Vahini tried a dozen of hairstyles on her but, wasn't really satisfied with the outcome. After a lot of arguments, they decided that they'll just curl the hair from the ends.

"Finally!! Ho gaya." Vahini said satisfied with her work.

"Vahini, sab theek ho jaayega na?"

"Haan. Ho jaayega. Don't worry." Vahini assured to which Pallavi gave a smile. "Woh sab chod aur yahi baith. Woh log jab aayenge tab bula lungi mein tujhe."

"Okay."

Pallavi was sitting there alone for quite some time and was bored so, she thought of scroll through her phone. She opened Instagram and saw that Raghav had posted a new picture. It had just been a few minutes that he uploaded the picture and it already had more than a hundred likes. She then checked the comment section and was shocked to see girls literally crying in the comments about how hot he is. What shocked her more was that there were some girls who were literally fighting over him. This was the first time that she was going through his comment section and hoped that it will be the last because, she couldn't understand the point over fighting for someone who doesn't even know that you exist. Thinking about how stupid the girls are, she scrolled through some memes, stories and posts.

"Pallu, woh log aa gaye." Vahini told her and was going to exit the room only to be stopped by Vahini. "Ruk jaa. Yeh chai ka tray leke jaa." Vahini said and handed the tray to Pallavi.

As soon as she entered the living room, Raghav couldn't take his eyes off from her which made Pallavi conscious of her own self.

"Ji chai." Pallavi offered with a smile bringing him back to reality.

"Thank you." He said confusion written all over his face. He wondered why was she calling him Ji when she can call him Raghav.

"Pandit ji aate hi honge. Tab tak Raghav aur Pallavi ko kuch baat karni ho toh unhe andar bhejte hai." Aai spoke.

"Ab kya baat karna hai in dono ko? Itna baat kiya isliye toh aaj hum baitha hai na yaha pe." Pinni said bitterly making everyone's smile fade away.

"Akka, kya bol rahi hai aap!!" Amma whispered.

"Aree sach hi toh bol raha hai mein."

"Panditji aate hai tab tak aapko mein ghar dikha deti hoon." Sharda said diverting Pinni's attention.

"Idhar se dikh raha hai utna hi hoga. Usmein kya dekhna." Pinni spoke which angered Baba. Aai saw this and held his hand to stop him.

"Pinni, sab ka ghar aapka ghar jaisa chota nahi hota." Raghav said trying to control his anger.

"Raghav." Amma said sternly. "Akka, bahar aayie. Mujhe baat karne ka hai." Amma said and literally dragged Pinni outside. She convinced Pinni to keep her mouth shut and not cause any problems.

"Jaya ji. Panditji aa gaye hai toh hum mohorat nikal lete hai." Sharda said as she saw Panditji coming. They exchanged greetings and told him to find the perfect date for the wedding. He matched the horoscopes of Raghav and Pallavi and did some calculations.