80.

"Enjoyyyy!!!" Vahini said taking Rishi with her into the room and that was it for Raghav, he picked up Pallavi in bridal style and took her to her room. Placing her on the bed he hovered over her and took her lips into a soulful kiss. Earlier, he was on the top of her but, now he fell beside her and took her on the top of him.

"Tum time ke saath better hote gaya hai!!" Raghav exclaimed and winked.

"Raghavvv!!" She hid her face in his chest in shyness.

"Sach mein. Pehle ekdum baccho jaisa kiss karta tha aur ab baccha banane waala process ko lead karne waala kiss karta hai." Raghav said making her even more shy. "Abhi se itna sharma raha hai? Let me make you comfortable so that you don't get shy when we actually do it." He said and took her hand and roamed it around his upper body. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he placed it on his well built abs.

"Kitna kadak hai yeh."

"Aur bhi kuch kadak ho gaya hai." Raghav said winking.

"Tum na bohot besharam ho!!" She said trying to get out from his hold.

"Aree, bhag kaha raha hai?" He asked pulling her over him. He got up and sat on the bed with her over him. Their lips were inches apart but, instead of kissing her, he leaned over her ear. "Tum pehla soft cheez se start karo, fir kadak cheez pe jaana." He seductively whispered and came back to her lips to kiss them. Pallavi was just recovering from the earlier conversation and was too shy to respond and couldn't respond properly so, Raghav bit her lips to get entry.

"Aaahhh...." Pallavi moaned as he bit her lips. "Kitna jorse kata tumne."

"Ab tum respond nahi kar raha tha toh kya karega mein?" Raghav said annoyed.

"Mein respond nahi kar rahi thi toh tum katoge kya?"

"Haan." He said and started his sweet yet rough torture on her neck and she just closed her eyes gripping his hair in pleasure.

"Atta... Atta. Dawaja khoo na." Rishi said banging the door.

"Yeh khud omance karne bola tha aur khud beech mein aa gaya." Raghav said annoyed.

"Chup karo!!" She said and went to open the door. "Kya hua baccha?"

"Kuc nahi. Aai ne bola hai ki kaam ho jaae ke baad aaram kal lena." Rishi told and ran to his room.

"Jao jaake aaram karo." Raghav said kissing her forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After resting for a while, Pallavi took Raghav to Mahalaxmi Temple and New Palace Museum.

"We used to bunk college and come here." Pallavi told Raghav as they were exiting the museum.

"Who in this world bunks college and comes to a Museum?" Raghav asked shocked at how could they come to such a boring spot.

"Me and my friends."

"Weird people." Raghav quoted.

"Anyways, let's go to Rankala now."

"I don't want to go there."

"Raghav, I am sure you'll like it. It's just like Hussain Sagar."

"No, I don't want to go to a place where you were abducted." Raghav declared and Pallavi had no choice but, to take him home.

As they entered the house, the lights were switched off and it was dark everywhere. Before they could contemplate anything, someone held Pallavi through her neck making her shriek.

"Pallavi, kidhar hai tum? Tum jaha hai wahipe ruko, mein aata hai." Raghav said and walked towards the direction of the sound when the lights switched on.