21.

Today was the day Aaji was going to leave. Everyone in the house was sad.
"Aise dukhi hoke kisiko alvida nahi karte. Hum agli baar milenge na. Chalo sab log smile karo." Aaji cheered them up.
Everyone smiled.
"Chalo Bye." Aaji said going towards the car with Vidyadhar.
"Byeee." Everyone said in unison.
After Aaji left, it was now Raghav's turn to leave.
"Chalo, ab mein bhi chalta hai." Raghav said.
"Thank you so much Raghav. Humari itni badi help karne ke liye. Aaj tum nahi hote toh pata nahi kya hua hota. Humari nafrat baaju mein rakhkar humare liye itna sab kiya yeh hi bohot badi baat hai. Tumhara ehsaan humare upar humesha rahega." Baba thanked Raghav genuinely.
In return Raghav just hugged Baba shocking everyone.
"Tum na mereko galat samajhte hue hi accha lagta hai aisa ehsaan waala bhaashan dete nahi." Raghav said making everyone laugh.
"Aur waise bhi mein thodi na tera peecha aise hi chodega? Bore ho jaayega toh tereko pareshaan karne aajayega." Raghav again made everybody laugh.
"Par ab ke liye mein chalta hai. Room mein packing karke 10-15 minutes mein niklega."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi and Raghav headed towards the room. Raghav started packing his stuff with Pallavi helping him to remember if he missed something. The packing was done and it was now time for Raghav to leave.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, ab tu aaramse apne pure bed pe so sakta hai."
"Haan ofcourse. Ab toh pura bed capture karungi mein."
"Byee."
"Idhar hi kyun? Niche bhi toh aa rahi hoon main."
"Tereko specially bye bolne ko milega nahi isliye yahi pe bol diya."
"Accha. Waise tumhare liye ek gift hai mere paas."
"Tumne Paysam banaya hai?" He asked with glitter in his eyes.
"Har baar thodi na Paysam banaungi. Isbar kuch aur hai. Guess karo."
"Kya hai? Tum hi batao. Mereko nahi aata yeh guessing game."
"Bataungi nahi direct pehena dungi."
"Kapde laaye hai kya? Aur pehena dungi matlab? Mene joh pehena hai woh nikalke jo tune laya hai woh pehenayega kya? Matlab mera ijjat lutega tum?"
"Nahi baba, kapde nahi hai. Woh sab chodo, apna haath aage karo."
"Nahi, Saree Ka Dukaan. Tum mereko rakhi nahi bandh sakta. Mein toh tereko dost samjha aur tu mereko rakhi bandh raha hai? Mein tera bhai kabhi nahi banega." Raghav said dramatically being shit scared that Pallavi would tie a rakhi to him.
"Rakhi nahi hai. Kuch aur hai."
Since, he did not forward his hand, she took it herself and made him wear the Ironman bracelet that she specially got customized from an Instagram page.

"Since, he did not forward his hand, she took it herself and made him wear the Ironman bracelet that she specially got customized from an Instagram page

"Wow Saree Ka Dukaan!!!! This is sooo cool. I love this." He said and kissed the bracelet. Pallavi chuckled at his reaction.
"Let's go now. Everyone must be waiting for you."
Raghav hugged her and she hugged him back.
"I will miss this room, our late night movies, gossips and you a lot. Hope we meet soon. Don't make me wait for the dinner."
"Yes, Ghamandi Rao!!" She said chuckling as they broke the hug.
They went down and Raghav finally left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The whole day both of them were busy in their work. Pallavi was busy in helping Aai to sort out things while Raghav was busy in his office work. At about 5pm Pallavi texted Raghav and Keerti.
"Today's plan is on, right?" She texted both of them.
"Yes." Both of them replied.
Then she texted Raghav.
"Don't be late today. Also, don't bring any gifts for her. Come with a calm mind. Even if she says No, don't loose hope." She texted him a list of instructions.
"I get it Saree Ka Dukaan. You have been telling this to me since Keerti and you have decided to meet." Raghav told her.
"Fine. We will go together. Pick me up from the turn near my house."
"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav and Pallavi met at the decided place and went to Hussain Sagar. The car ride was silent with them stealing glances.
They finally reached and got out of the car. Keerti was waiting at the entrance. She saw Pallavi and ran to hug her. Both of them hugged each other tight.
"What is this Raghav Rao doing with you Pallavi? Is the Mandar drama still on?" Keerti asked eyeing Raghav. She was very happy to see her brother but did not show it to him.
"Aaji left and so did he but while I was coming here he met so I bought him here." Pallavi gave an excuse.
"Okay. Bye then." Keerti said taking both of them by surprise.
"Why are you leaving Keerti? I will leave if you want." Raghav spoke.
"I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about you. Now that you have dropped her here your work is done. So, Bye." Keerti cleared.
"Keerti let's not beat around the bush. Actually, I bought Raghav here. I know that he is your brother and he did not tell me that. I found out myself when he was talking to Jaya Aunty. I know it is your family matter and I shouldn't be interfering but I can't see you deprived of your brother's love anymore. I have seen you care for him and crave for his love but still you keep on pushing him away every chance you get." Pallavi finally started the discussion.
"It's true but Amma won't like it. I can't hurt her."
"Keerti, tell me which mother wouldn't like her children to talk to each other? Did she ever say this to you?" Pallavi asked
"No."
"Keerti you atleast have Jaya Aunty with you but Raghav doesn't have anyone. What about him? You care for him, you do everything for him through Farhad but don't tell him that you care for him."
"But, what about Amma?" Keerti asked still confused about what to do. She wants to be there for Raghav and doesn't want to leave her Amma also.
"Did you ever try to talk to her about Raghav?"
"I did try a few times initially but she avoided it."
"Try to talk to her again. Probably, she will listen to you this time and you will get your happy family back." Pallavi motivated her.
"I will try Pallavi. But, what if she doesn't listen to me?"
"Why are you being a pessimist? You can keep trying harder. If you want your family back you gotta work hard for that. Don't loose hope." Pallavi explained to Keerti hoping that she understands.
Raghav was a silent spectator in all this was waiting for Pallavi's words to do their work.
Suddenly, Keerti got up and went towards Raghav.
"Will you please forgive me Anna. I am really very very sorry for not trying harder to bring back our family.  I am sorry that I couldn't convince Amma all these years but I swear I will try harder this time so we all get back together. Will you please give me a chance?" Keerti asked crying.
Seeing his little sister, his chelli cry Raghav was almost teary eyed.
"It's okay Keerti. You don't need to be sorry. It was all my mistake but I am glad that now I will have you atleast if not Amma." Saying this Raghav and Keerti hugged each other.
"Thank you so much Pallavi, because of you I got my brother back and hopefully we will get our family back soon. If not for you, I would have never spoken to him and avoided him. You made me realize that even my brother needs someone." Keerti said pulling Pallavi in a hug and kissing on her cheek. They talked for a while with Raghav and Keerti telling Pallavi about their childhood. Both of them got emotional while reminiscing those happy days.
"If the both of you are done with your emotional confession can we go somewhere to have dinner." Pallavi said making the situation lighter.
"Dinner so early?" Raghav asked Raghav.
"Raghav it's already 8 now. We came here late and then I spoke about you."
"Okay. Fine. Let's go."
"Where will we go?" Pallavi asked.
"Keerti, you choose."
"Let's go to Water Front. It is one of my favorite restaurants."
"Okay."  Both Pallavi and Raghav said together.

Author's Note - Everything has become normal between Keerti and Raghav. The next few chapters will focus on mending Raghav's relationship with his Amma. Hope you all like this chapter. Do give me your honest feedbacks in the comments.

Date - 6th May 2022.