60.

"I never knew you have gone through so much in life." Raghav said caressing her hair.

"Raghav, will you also judge me because I am touched by other men?"

"Why would I do that? We are not living in the 10th century that I will judge you."

"Everyone in our society tends to judge women only, even if she is the victim."

"Babe, how can you forget that I am not included in everyone. I am unique. I am different that everyone else, Ardhamaida?"

"Haan haan, Samajla."

"It's pretty late. You should take some rest now." Raghav said and made her lie down on the bed properly. After she slept, Raghav surfed through the internet to find a perfect plan for a three day staycation. He knew that she needed a break after all the Advay drama happened and so he thought of a short vacation for the both of them. After a lot of contemplation, he zeroed down upon a resort which was in Secunderabad. He messaged Farhad the location and asked him to make the arrangements. As he was about to sleep, he remembered that he will have to convince Sanki Baba for this because, Pallavi would never come if he says no. 

"Oh God!! Why did I have to think about Sanki Baba when I was just about to cuddle with Pallavi? That Sanki Buddha not only spoils my romance but also spoils my sleep!!" He huffed to himself.

"Neend mein kya badbada rahe ho Ghamandi Rao?" Pallavi asked in a half sleepy tone.

"Kuch nahi. Tum so jao." Raghav said and lied next to her.

"Tum bhi." Pallavi said and snuggled closer to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Pallavi was the first one to wake up. She admired a sleeping Raghav who was clinging to her like a cute little baby. She couldn't help but blush seeing him. Meanwhile, he woke up and saw her smiling to herself. She was in a half-lying half-sitting position where the upper part of her body was supported by her elbow. Raghav pulled her elbow which led to her falling on him. Their lips were inches apart and a single movement by any of them would lead to their lips touching. Pallavi closed her eyes in anticipation of a kiss while, Raghav enjoyed watching her flushed state. He brushed his lips on her lips and moved towards her ear.

"Meine kuch kiya bhi nahi aur tum abhi se sharma raha hai. Jab mein kuch karega tab toh I can only guess how you'll react!!" He said in a husky voice.

"Shut up!!" She said getting out of his hold. 

"Do you want me to shut up because you won't be able to stop yourself from blushing after I speak something?" He said in a flirtatious tone winking at her. Pallavi was red like a tomato by now and the only thought that came to her mind to dodge Raghav's tease was to run towards the washroom. She did exactly what she thought but again Raghav held her and pulled her towards himself finally, giving her a kiss.

"Happy?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Why would I be happy? You are the only one who is always happy with a morning kiss. I don't like to be unhygienic. We haven't even brushed and you still kissed me, that is so not hygienic. I would never be happy with someone else's germs in my mouth. Chii..." Pallavi said only to tease Raghav but, he wasn't in mood to let go of her for teasing him. He did not let her complete her sentence and turned her around so that her back was facing him. He placed a small kiss on the nape of her neck. He restricted her hand movement by holding the elbow of her left hand with his right hand, almost back hugging her. Pallavi wanted to touch him but, couldn't due to his tight hold while he was busy in kissing and biting her neck. Raghav turned her around and now she was facing him. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear taking his own sweet time to roam his fingers on her cheek and earlobe. He came close to her ear and lightly bit her earlobe to which Pallavi moaned in a low voice. After hearing her, Raghav took in her flushed face for a few seconds before again kissing her entire face except lips. Pallavi who had closed her eyes thinking that he would kiss her, was disappointed as he again left her without a kiss. Annoyed, she opened her eyes only to be greeted by a smirk on Raghav's face. 

"Why are you annoyed? Instead of being annoyed, you should be proud of me. I am such an obedient boyfriend. You do not like a kiss without brushing your teeth and I corrected my mistake. You have found a gem, baby." Raghav said smirking.

'Hahaha... See I laughed on your joke. Now get out of my way. Unlike you, I have a lot of work." Pallavi said and successfully went into the washroom dodging him. She brushed her teeth and came out only to see him lost in his own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing. I'll go and freshen up." He said and went in the washroom.

"Strange!!" She muttered to herself. 

He returned after a while and saw her taking out her clothes from the cupboard. 

"Pallavi, actually I wanted to ask something to you."

"Kya hua?"

"I was thinking, if we could go on a vacation. I mean, both of us were busy for the past few days and couldn't get time for ourselves so, this vacation would give us the much needed time and break. What do you think?" He asked fidgeting with his fingers.

"Idea accha hai par pata nahi Baba manenge ki nahi."

"You will have to convince him."

"I'll try. But, where are we going?"

"To a resort."

"How many days?"

"3 days, 2 nights."

"Okay. I just hope Baba agrees."

"I have an idea. You can tell Baba that me, Amma and Keerti are going on a vacation and Amma wants you to join us."

"What if Baba calls Aunty?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll manage the rest, you just convince your Baba."

"Fine. Will try."

"That's like my girl." He said and hugged her.

"When are we going?"

"Next week."

"Thank God!! I thought you'll drop a bomb on me saying that we'll go today."

"No, baba. I know that you'll have to manage everything at the shop and I also have a few meetings so, we'll wind up all our work and go next week."

"You've become smart ha."

"I am born smart."  He said and both of them giggled.

"Raghav, we woke up late and I am sure Aai Baba would have returned from their morning walk. If they see you here, Baba would not leave a chance to taunt you again."

"Whenever Sanki Baba opens his mouth, he make me feel like a criminal. He always has some or the other problem with me." Raghav said with an angry pout and Pallavi chuckled seeing his cute puppy face.

"Don't laugh. I am being serious." He said and Pallavi kept a finger on her lips trying to suppress her laugh but gave up after some time.

Author's Note - So, Raghav and Pallavi are planning to go on a trip together. Sanki Baba is obviously a big hurdle in their path but, let's see if he continues his Sankiness or Raghav's plan succeeds. The next chapters are going to be Raghvi centric. 

Date - 30th July 2022.