87.

"Let's talk tomorrow, you will need to sleep now. The Grahmukh is very early in the morning." Pallavi said as she was about to hang up.

"Ruko na thoda der. You know what, I still can't believe that all of this is real. I mean, it feels that it was just yesterday that we were in Deshmukh House together when Mansi's Grahmukh happened and now, it's at my place."

"Even I sometimes feel that all of this unreal." Pallavi responded with a smile.

"Will you be there tomorrow?" He asked even though he knew the answer was No.

"No baba. We cannot meet after tomorrow till the wedding happens." Pallavi told him.

"Why?" Raghav asked making a pout.

"I don't know but, we won't meet till the wedding so, no meeting. Okay Bye." Pallavi said and hanged up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav was in his room trying his level best to sleep but, sleep was far away. Not being able to sleep, he sat up on his bed and took his laptop to work. He was deeply engrossed in his work that he did not notice the sounds that were coming from the window.

Pallavi thought that Raghav will know that someone was coming from the window and would come to see but, that did not happen. She finally lifted herself up on the balcony and entered his room only to see him working when she had clearly warned him to sleep. Keeping her irritation aside, she tiptoed inside the room and hugged him.

"Pallavi!!" He gasped as it was a complete surprise for him.

"Ji Haan, it's me." Pallavi said with a smile.

"But, how did you enter and why did you come here?"

"I came via the balcony."

"But, why?"

"Because I wanted to meet you, duffer." Pallavi responded with irritation clearly written all over her face.

"Can't live without me, huh?" He asked with a smug smile and she hit him on his shoulders. "Wait for 4 days darling and then we'll be together forever." Raghav spoke pulling her closer.

"Not 4 but, 5 days." She corrected .

"How come? See tomorrow is my Grahmukh which is 4 days before the wedding so, only 4 days left."

"But, we can't be together immediately after the wedding. There's a Satyanarayan Pooja the next day and only after that can we share a room."

"Yaaar, why did I even agree for a Maharashtrian wedding? For the first time in my life do I think that, I should've listened to Pinni." He whined with an angry pout and she started laughing seeing his cute complaining.

"You know what, you look very cute with that pout." She said in between her laughs.

"And you look beautiful while laughing." He said and hugged her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Pallavi and Vahini were practicing for their dance that they were going to perform in the Sangeet.

"Atta, muhe bi danci kana hai." Rishi said pulling the end of Pallavi's pallu.

"Aao, mein tumhe sikhati hoon." Pallavi said and taught him some steps.

"Pallu, humara dance sabse accha hona chahiye. Unko pata chalna chahiye ki hum sab mein unse ek kadam aage hai." Baba said.

"Aaho, yeh koi competition thodi hai? Yeh un dono ka Sangeet ka program hai." Aai said.