29.

All of them, along with Raghav went to the Deshmukh House.
"What is all this?" Milind asked angrily to Sulochana.
"This Pallavi was first trying to trap me and now when I have regained your trust, she's targeted my brother. My brother lives in Kolhapur. How will he execute such a plan when he isn't even here?" Sulochana said in her brother's defense.
"Through you." Raghav roared.
"He must have used you to execute his plan. And you being the disgusting woman that you are, would have helped him." Raghav said completing his answer.
"This Pallavi is the root cause of all this. She must have said something to you and you would have believed her. She is bad omen to the family. The day she entered our house, everything started going downhill. She first gulped our family's son and now she is trying to get me out of the house so that, she can manipulate Dada and Vahini to transfer all the property to her name." Sulochana spoke with venom in her words.
"Very correct, Bada Bindi. Just interchange yours and Pallavi's name in the last statement and the statement will be true. You really think that everyone will believe in you after whatever you are doing and have done in the past." Raghav said.
"That's the catch. All of you are judging me based on my past mistakes. Pallavi has taken advantage of that. She knew that her misdeeds are out and so she blamed all this on me by feeding money to the doctors." Sulochana retaliated.
Raghav was fuming in anger and now it was difficult for him to control it. He had controlled it from the day this thing started. He took out his gun from his back pocket and kept it on Sulochana's head.
"Tumko kya laga, ki mein Aaji ka time tumhara family ka help kiya, toh mein Don giri chod diya? Mein abhi bhi wahich Hyderabad Ka Don hai. Tereko acchese pucha kyunki mereko yeh karna nahi tha par tereko aisa hi treatment mangta toh, mein yahi karega." Raghav said furiously.
"Raghav, please gun neeche karo. Trigger dab jaayega. Raghav please." Everyone in the hall was pleading to him.
"Kuch nahi hoyega agar ye Bada Bindi sach bola toh. Aur agar jhut bola to dishoom." He said making a gesture with his hand showing firing of the bullet.
"Tumhara life ka choice tumhara haath mein hai, ek to sach bolo aur niklo ya fir jhut bolo aur duniya se niklo. Choice is yours." Raghav said in a dangerously calm yet angry tone threatening the life out of Sulochana.
"Batati hoon. Please gun niche karo."
"Nahi. Yeh gun idharich rahega. Tum apna baat continue karo." Raghav said not putting the gun down.
"Mandar ke death ke baad mujhe laga tha ki property ke 3 hisse honge Amruta, Mansi aur Nikhil ke naam ke. Par fir Dada ne maano Pallavi ko adopt hi kar diya tha. Property ka ek hissa kal ki aayi hui ladki ko milega isliye mene Pallavi ko bohot baar nikalne ki koshish ki thi par humesha Dada meri hi insult kar dete the. Aur usdin to hadd hi ho gayi ek din mein Dada ne meri do baar insult kar di. Isliye mene thode din sabse acchese behave kiya aur unka bharosa jeeta. Phir woh Kanika ko blackmail karke usse yeh fake abortion ka drama kiya." Sulochana vomited her own plans in front of the family.
Raghav kept his gun down.
"Ab tumko iske saath kya karna hai woh tumhara family matter hai." Raghav spoke.
"Mujhe kabhi nahi laga tha ki tum itna girogi. Mein tumhare saath ek pal nahi rukh sakta. Mujhe divorce chahiye. Main aaj hi lawyer se baat karunga. Itne din bohot sehen kiya tumhe. Ab aur nahi. Aur agar tumne divorce dene se mana kiya toh yeh case mein police ko dedunga. Isliye better yahi hoga ki compatibility issues ka reason deke chup chap divorce hone do aur mujhe apni zindagi jeene do." Milind said with a calm face but anybody could make out how upset, disappointed and hurt he was. He had always been there for her. Even though it was difficult for him to fulfill her demands he would try his best to give her a good life. In return, he always got disappointment from her and today was worst.
Pallavi understood his plight and tried to console him but of no use.
"I never agreed with whatever Sulochana did but still I continued doing what she wanted for my family, for my kids but now it's impossible to tolerate this woman anymore. Dada, I know that no one in our family is divorced and I would be the first one to do so, but, please understand me. If you are ashamed of me because of the society pressure, I will leave this house and start a new life but, I cannot live with this woman." Milind spoke.
"I have no issues with this Milind. Let the society say anything. I don't care because they don't see what you have gone through over the years. I will always support you. I am sure, everyone in the house will do." Vijay said supporting Milind.
"Sulochana pick your bags and leave this house. Never show us your face again except for the dates in the court." Vijay said turning towards Sulochana.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The matter was finally solved and the divorce process had already started. Fortunately, Sulochana didn't create any issues and they were going to get divorced. A few visits to the court and they would be officially divorced.

In this period, Raghav and Pallavi got really close. For the first time ever, Pallavi opened up to someone about her emotional state when Sulochana used to harass her. They got emotionally attached to each other. They would spend time with each other whenever possible. They slowly realized that if they would only want to spend their entire life with one another. Yes, they were in love with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi was speaking to Krishna about Raghav.
"Krishna, actually I wanted to tell you something." Pallavi said hesitantly as she never spoke to anyone about her and Raghav.
"I am listening." Krishna said.
"Actually, I am in love with Raghav." Pallavi said in one go closing her eyes.
"I knew it. I knew it." Krishna said and started laughing.
"What did you know?" Pallavi asked embarrassed.
"I knew that you are in love with him. Rather both of you are in love with each other." Krishna answered.
"How did you know?"
"Come on didi, do I look like some idiot to you? Ofcourse, it's very clear by both of your actions. Whenever you all get time, you want to meet each other, want to see each other. You always talk about him. It's so very clear." Krishna said.
"Ohh"
"Have you told him?"
"No. I mean I know that he likes me but, I don't know if he also loves me. We never spoke about it."
"Then you take the initiative and confess to him."
"What if he doesn't feel the same about me?" Pallavi asked unsure of his feelings.
"You confess and wait for his answer." Krishna suggested.
"Will see."

--------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Raghav asked Keerti to meet him in the mansion. As soon as Keerti came, Raghav asked her to keep her mouth shut and only answer when he asks her to.
"Keerti, the thing is I am in love with Pallavi." Raghav told her.
"I am the wrong person. The right person is Pallavi. Go and tell this to her." Keerti replied giggling.
"I am so nervous even while telling you and you are telling me to go and tell Pallavi." Raghav asked.
"That's the reason I feel that Pallavi is the one for you. Only she has the power to make the 'Hyderabad ka Don' nervous." Keerti said chuckling.
"If you are done teasing me, please tell me what to do."
"What to do? Just go and tell her." Keerti replied casually.
"Keerti, if it was this simple then why would I call you? The thing is that I am unsure of her feelings. She likes me but I don't know about love." Raghav said.
"The real fun is in uncertainty. If you already know that she's going to say 'Yes' then, what is the point of proposing. Now that you don't know her feelings, even you will be awaiting for her answer and it would turn out to be the best day of your life. Knowing the answer and proposing is boring. Propose her without knowing her answer. That's interesting." Keerti said.
"What if she doesn't love me back?"
"Then, you would be single for your entire lifetime." Keerti said laughing.
Raghav threw a pillow at her.
"I am being serious and you are teasing me." Raghav said.
Keerti threw another pillow at him and their pillow fight continued until Krishna called Keerti to ask her about Raghav's feelings.

Author's Note - So, Sulochana is on the way to get out of Pallavi's life. But, don't worry about it as she is not returning anytime soon. Also, Raghav and Pallavi have realized their love for each other. The next chapter is going to be a little short than our usual updates. Sorry for that.

Date - 14th May 2022.