75.

"Kya jawab dia tum us Sidhwani ko!! I am impressed!!" Raghav said taking her into a hug.

"Tumne bhi kuch kam dhamkaya nahi usko. I am also impressed."

"Usko deal cancel karne ka dhamki dena bohot jaroori tha warna woh humara sarrpe baithke naachta."

"Tumhe waise dekhke mujhe woh Don Raghav Rao ki yaad aayi. Kya attitude mein bola tumne, 'If I see you meddling in my personal affairs next time, I kid you not I will cancel the contract and sue the fuck out of you. If something like that happens, you and only you will be responsible for your own destruction.' Lay bhari!!" Pallavi said proudly.

"Last mein kya bola tum?"

"Lay Bhari."

"Matlab?"

"Ekdam mast."

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since the Sidhwani fiasco happened and everything was normal. Today was the day when finally Pallavi and Raghav were going to leave for Kolhapur.

They weren't talking to each other as Raghav had forcefully made her agree to go by flight while Pallavi was adamant on going by the train saying she couldn't afford going by a flight due to the back to back expenses. On the top of that, to piss her off more, Raghav did not even accept the money she was giving him saying that it was his responsibility to pay for his girlfriend. Currently, they were in an awkward car drive with both of them sitting on the back seat and Farhad driving the car asking them why weren't they talking.

"Do you want to eat or drink something?" He asked as they settled in the lounge area waiting for their flight.

"No."

"Fine. I'll get myself a coffee." He said and went to Starbucks to get a coffee for himself. He returned after a while and found her busy on her phone.

"Till when are you planning to ignore me?" He asked sitting besides her and she again ignored him. Raghav made a plan in his mind and smirked. He went near the glass window and stood beside a girl. He put his earpods on so that the girl doesn't feel that he's talking to her and from far Pallavi feels that he is talking to that girl. Unfortunately for him, Pallavi saw his earpods and understood his plan so, to piss him off more she pretended to speak to someone on the phone. Raghav looked at her form the corner of his eyes and was irritated to see her talking on the phone instead of throwing angry glares at him.

"Haan Haan, Advay." She said deliberately as he returned to his seat. As expected, he made an angry face making her chuckle.

"Mereko baat karna hai tumse." He said and she gestured him to wait for 5 minutes while he made a pout to which she kept her phone aside.

"Kya hai?" She asked looking here and there.

"Tum abhi Advay se baat kar raha tha?"

"Toh?"

"Toh kuch nahi. Aisa hi puch raha tha." He said and she nodded.

"Pallavi, woh mein kya puch raha tha, woh tumhara Dada ka ghar kitna door hai airport se?"

"Pata nahi. Railway station ke bohot nazdeek hai itna pata hai." Pallavi taunted throwing angry glares at him.

"Chod do na uss baat ko. Kya pakad ke baitha hai tum?"

"Aise kaise chod du? Ek toh meine pehle hi kaha tha ki hum log car se ya train se jaayenge par nahi, tumhe toh meri sunni hi nahi hai. Apni hi karni hai aur jab mein tumhe paise de rahi thi toh koi faltu si line maarke mujhe aur upset karna hai. Veda Manus!!" She said angrily.

"Par train ya car se jaata toh jyaada time lagta na. Isliye flight se aa raha hai na hum."

"Par abhi paise jyaada lag rahe hai, uska kya?"

"Aree itna bhi jyaada nahi hai aur waise bhi tumko kidhar dena hai. Main pay kar raha hai na."

"Wahi toh problem hai na tumhari, ek toh meri baat nahi sunni aur ab jab meine tumhari baat finally maan li hai toh tumhe mujhse paise bhi nahi lene hai. Khudki hi baat manwani hai."

"Tumko paisa dena hai na toh do."

"Kitne hue?"

"4,000."

"Itne mein toh mein das baar Kolhapur jaake waapas aaungi."

"Isliye bol raha hai rehne do."

"Nahi. Ruko mein tumhe transfer karti hoon."

"Tumko yahi karna hai toh thike." He said with an angry pout.

"Raghav, tumhe pata hai na..."

"Tumko kuch bhi free ka nahi chahiye. Maloom hona mereko." Raghav said and she immediately transferred the money. "Ho gaya transfer. Khush?"

"Haan. Anyways, woh waha khidki ke yaha earpods lagake kya karne ki koshish kar rahe the tum?"

"Kuch nahi. Woh sab chodo, Advay ko milne waala hai tum Kolhapur mein?"

"Ji nahi. Par uski girlfriend ko milna hai."

"Uss chomu ka girlfriend bhi hai?" He asked with a confused face. On one side , he was happy that Advay is committed and won't come between them but, on the other side he was wondering that how come Advay had a girlfriend even after being a Chomu.

"Haan. Aur woh chomu nahi hai."

"Woh hai tereko pata nahi par hai."

"Chup raho tum. Humesha dusro ko kuch na kuch ulta seedha bolna hi hota hai na tumhe? Kabhi toh kuch accha bol liya karo."

"Tum bohot beautiful hai. Pretty hai. Tum woh husan pari hai."

"Husan nahi husn hota hai."

"Wahich."

"Raghavv."

"Aisa aavaj mat nikalo. Kyunki tum aisa stretch karke Raghav bolta hai toh tumhara dimaag mein kuch na kuch khurafat hota hai."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai. Mujhe tumse sirf ek baat puchni thi."

"Kya hai?"

"Woh na tum Dada ko impress karne ke liye Marathi sikhoge?"

"Usko kaiko impress karna hai? Tum bola na ki woh already impressed hi hai."

"Par woh aise dikhaenge nahi na ki woh impressed hai. Tumse thodi mehnat karvayenge."

"Itna mehnat toh mein apna business mein bhi nahi kiya hoga jitna tumhara family ko patane mein kar raha hai. Sikhao."

"Tumchya Nana chi taang. This means Namaste." (It is actually a slang which means something on the lines of Chal hatt.)

"Yeh aisa gaali jaisa kyu lag raha hai?"

"Mein gali nahi deti."

"Thike. Aur kuch sikhao."

"Itka rikamtekda kasa re tu? It means how are you?" (It actually means, how come you are so Vella?)

"Okay."

"Jaa ree khadyat." (It means something on the lines of Go to Hell.)

"What does it mean?"

"Mein theek hoon."

"Okay."

"Abhi ke liye itna hi sikhlo aur chize waha pe jaake sikh lena aaram se."

Author's Note - They are finally going to Kolhapur to meet Pallavi's Dada and Vahini. I know this was kind of a filler chapter but, some fun chapters are coming up soon. You will soon get to see Rishi and his masti with Raghavi (mostly Raghav.) Also, Pallavi has taught Raghav everything ulta pulta so what do you think will be her Dada and Vahini's reactions?

Date - 16th August 2022.