48.

Pallavi was pacing back and forth in the hospital room. She had removed all the saline strings attached to her body. She was not fully recovered and was still weak.
"What have you done, Pallu? Why do you have to bother him so much? He does so much for you and all you give him is stress. If you would have been little careful then you wouldn't have been in this situation and Raghav wouldn't have to face loss because of you. I'll apologize to him as soon as he comes." She scolded herself and decided to pacify him once he's back.
"But, will he come back? I mean, he really seemed upset after he came back taking your medicines. He didn't even talk properly to you. I am sure, something big must have happened." Her heart gave his opinion.
"I'll pacify my Ghamandi Rao. I am sure he will come to check on me. He knows I am unwell and he wouldn't leave me alone in this condition." She was busy thinking about him when, she started feeling dizzy. She was about to fall when Raghav held by her waist saving her from falling down.
"Pallavi!!! Are you okay?" He asked and picked her up in bridal style placing her on the bed.
"I am fine. Sorry!" She said and looked around the room.
"It's okay. No need to worry. You're safe now. Btw, why were you walking? Why did you remove all the pipes that were attached to your body?" He asked.
"I was bored sleeping the whole time so, thought of taking a walk in the room itself." She told him.
"Why can't you take proper care of yourself?" Raghav asked.
"Sorry." She said and held her ears.
"Actually, I am sorry. I went away in a hurry." He apologized too.
"Raghav, you don't need to be sorry. I understand that you might have faced loss because of me and that's the reason you went off earlier." She told him.
"Which losses?" He asked confused.
"You were having a meeting in the afternoon after lunch, right? You couldn't attend it because of me and were tensed about that. I am really sorry that you had to cancel your meeting because of me. I promise, you won't face any problem in your business because of me. Please forgive me this time." Pallavi said looking down.
"Pallavi, you don't need to feel guilty. It's nothing like you think. I haven't faced any loss because Farhad is handling the meeting in office. And, I am sorry for leaving you alone and being distant towards you. Don't take me wrong. It was just that some thoughts had occupied my mind. Btw, where's Baba? I need to meet him." He asked.
"What's the matter? Did he say something to you? Was that the reason you were upset?" She bombarded him with questions.
"No, I just wanted to speak to him about what the doctor said about your discharge. Don't worry. Now, tell me where is he?" He asked.
"He must be outside. He told me that he will wait outside and that I must take rest."
"Okay." He said and went to meet Baba.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Baba was sitting outside on the bench outside Pallavi's room when Raghav came. Raghav sat beside him.
"Aap yaha akela hai?" Raghav asked.
"Nahi, mere saath 5-6 aur log hai." Baba said in an irritated tone.
"Aree mein tumko seedha mooh pucha toh seedha mooh jawab dena tha na." Raghav raised his voice a little but, soon realized that he is supposed to deal with his Sanki Buddha calmly.
"Mera matlab hai ki mereko malum ki tum tension mein hai apna beti ko lekar par hum shanti se baat kar sakta hai." Raghav said softly.
"Tum mujhe mat sikhao ki mujhe kaise baat karni hai."
"Pallavi ke liye, Please. Usko accha nahi lagega agar hum jhagda kiya toh." He requested.
"Kya baat karni hai, bolo." Baba said looking anywhere but at Raghav.
"Woh mereko Amma bola ki tumko lagta hai ki Pallavi merese darta hai aur mein uska accident ke liye jimmedar hai. Wohi clear karneka hai." He said.
"Isme clear karne waali kya baat hai?"
"Baba, hum dono lunch ke liye milne waala tha aur uska meeting ko time lag gaya isliye woh fast chalaya taaki humko ek saath jyaada time milega. Meine usko nahi daraya. Aap chahiye toh app usse puch sakta hai."
"Saath mein jyaada time milna chahiye yeh tum bol rahe ho par tum gussa na ho jao isliye use jaldi pohochna tha. Uthne ke baad bhi usne pehle tumse Sorry kaha kyunki use laga ki tum gussa hoge. Dar mein reh rahi hai meri bacchi." Vijay spoke matching Raghav's angry glare.
"Tumko ek baat bole toh samjh nahi aata kya? Woh nahi darta merese. Agar mein usko darata toh woh kabhi mere saath hoti hi nahi. Yeh tumhara illusion hai aur tumko usse bahar aneka jaroorat hai." Raghav spoke angrily.
"Jisse pyaar karte ho uske baap ko ijjat nahi dete tum toh use kya khaak ijaat doge. Yahi keh raha hoon mein ki woh tumhare isi gusse se darti hai, toh woh jara kam karo." Baba advised.
"Mein try karega. Mein humesha aisa nahi rehta hai, woh bass ab thoda tension mein tha isliye bola. Pallavi merese darta nahi hai. Aapko trust nahi hai toh usse pucho." Raghav tried making him understand.
"Mujhe kisiko kuch puchne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Behtar yahi hoga ki tum bhi Pallavi ko isme involve mat karo. Hum dono ke beech ki baat ki wajah se usko tension lene ki jaarorat nahi hai."
"Nahi batayega mein usko."
"Pallavi ke paas andar kon hai?" Baba asked.
"Mein toh bahar hai matlab koi nahi hoga." Raghav spoke.
"Gussel hone ke saath tum irresponsible bhi ho." Baba taunted.
"Mein aane se pehle bhi woh akela hi tha. Koi nahi tha andar. Tum bhi usko akela chodke hi aaya tha toh mereko blame nakko karo." Raghav replied.
"Par mein yaha window se usko dekh raha tha. Woh andar akeli thi par mera dhyaan tha aur beech beech mein uski Aai bhi andar hi thi. Aur woh gir rahi thi tab mein andar aanewala tha par tumne pakad liya isliye bahar hi rukh gaya." Baba defended.
"Tumko mere saath kyu jhagda karna hai? Pallavi ko pata chalega toh usko bura lagega."
"Humesha Pallavi ka naam leke apni galtiyon ko mat chuppao."
Raghav was now frustrated with Baba's behavior. He got up and went into Pallavi's room before he looses his temper and says something to Baba.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav went inside Pallavi's room and fed her the apple that he had bought for her. He was cutting the apple into pieces when Pallavi started her investigation.
"Raghav, what is going on between you and Baba?" She asked directly coming to the point.
"What?" Raghav asked acting not knowing what she was speaking.
"I saw you speaking to him for quite some time and both of your expressions were quite in the angry zone. What has happened? Did you say something to him or he said something to you?" She inquired.
"Stop being Sherlock Holmes ka nani, Saree Ka Dukaan!! We were just discussing about your health. We did not argue or fight as you are thinking we did." Raghav tried convincing her.
"Then, why did the both of you were having tensed expressions?"
"We were talking about your health and were worried about you." Baba said entering the room. He knew Pallavi really well and knew that she would dug deep into the topic so, he came to Raghav's rescue.
"Nakki na, Baba?( Pakka na)" Pallavi asked her Baba.
"Ho, Bala. (Yes, Dear)"
"I thought that you guys were having an argument or something."
"No, baccha." Baba spoke.
"Okay."
"I was telling you the same thing but, you didn't listen to me. You listened only when your Baba confirmed."
"Of course, I am her favorite after all." Baba spoke proudly.
Raghav just made a grumpy face and Pallavi laughed at his cute antics.
"I will be waiting outside." Baba said and left.
"Btw, Raghav, do you know who admitted me here?" Pallavi asked.
"There were two guys. They were there till 4 o'clock but, later left as they had some work." Raghav told her.
"Have you told them that I have regained consciousness? It's our duty to tell them as they have saved my life."
"Thank God you reminded me of that. I had taken the number of one of the guys but, forgot to inform them. I'll just call them and come." Saying so, Raghav went to call Advay.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Raghav here." Raghav spoke as he called Advay.
"Raghav?" Advay questioned.
"We met at the hospital. You saved my friend's life."
"Ohh. Ya, right. How's she?" Advay asked.
"She regained consciousness at around 6. I wanted to call you but, was busy with certain things so didn't get time. As soon as, I got free I called you to inform you about her health. Thank you so much for saving her life." Raghav thanked him.
"My pleasure. We, I mean me and Mahesh will come to meet her tomorrow in the morning. Is it okay with you?" Advay asked.
"Fine."
"Cool then. Will meet tomorrow." Advay said and they hanged up.

Author's Note - Pallavi's accident track will finally come to an end. This track was suggested by one of you and I hope I haven't disappointed you.
Also, as I had said earlier something about Pallavi past is going to come up. So, stay tuned for that.

Date - 28th June 2022.