67.

"Raghav, is everything okay at work? I mean, our stay got extended so did it affect you work? If it did, we can go back home." Pallavi asked as they were having lunch.

"You need to relax a bit. Everything's fine."

"It did not look like when you returned after Farhad's call. Your facial expressions were a little different after the call and when you saw me, you masked it up. Is there anything that's bothering you? You can speak about it." Pallavi said taking his hand in hers.

"It's nothing like you are thinking. We were just talking about an absolutely irritating client."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Now, instead of worrying about me, enjoy your Paneer Butter Masala." They enjoyed their lunch and went back to their room.

"What do we do now?" Pallavi asked.

"We'll see your investments?" They discussed about the shop for a while. Raghav gave her a few tips to expand her business. It was almost 4 and both of them were bored.

"I am bored!!"

"Let's get ready for the pool." Pallavi suggested.

"We'll go there around 6. It's quite sunny now." 

"What will we do till then?"

"Romance, baby." He said and pulled her in his embrace.

"Kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho na tum? Abhi aisa kuch hua bhi nahi aur phir bhi tumhara mood ban gaya? How is this even possible?"

"Tum hai na idhar wahi bohot hai mera mood banane ke liye." He said kissing her temple trailing his lips from her temple to her cheeks. 

"You very well know how to make up the mood, huh." Pallavi said and pulled out of his embrace only to sit on his lap straddling him. She yanked him closer to herself by the hem of his shirt. She started peppering him with soft kisses on his face making it hard for him to wait till she came to his lips. Not wanting to wait more he gripped her hair, and started kissing her like a hungry lion. Pallavi was almost breathless and wanted to break the kiss but, was unable to do so due to Raghav's mouth covering hers. She tried stopping him by pinching the skin of his hand but, he remained unaffected. Thinking of other way, she placed her hands on the lower end of his t-shirt trying to remove it from his body. Raghav was shocked to see Pallavi taking such a step and broke the kiss  and scanned her from top to bottom.

"Thank God!! You finally left me." She said huffing.

"Why are you huffing?"

"Because, you made me breathless."

"Do you feel something baby?" He asked rubbing their lowers. "This is the reason for your breathlessness." Raghav said and Pallavi hid her face in his chest due to shyness.

"I can only imagine what will happen to you when we actually do something." Raghav said chuckling.

"Shut Up Raghav!! Bohot besharam ho tum!" Pallavi said hitting his chest.

"Aree apna girlfriend ka saath romance nahi karega toh kya woh Prachi ka saath karega kya? Tumko chahiye toh jaata hai mein uske paas."

"Us Prachi macchi ka naam bhi mat lena, Samajhla?"

"Ardhamaiyindi." He said pecking her head.

"Raghav, bore ho raha hai."

"Kuch khaana hai?"

"Mann nahi hai."

"Movie?"

"Time nahi hai."

"Toh nacho." Raghav said annoyed.

"Music nahi hai." Pallavi said and laughed. "It's fun to annoy you."

"Of course it will be fun for you because, you aren't the one getting annoyed."

"You look really very cute when you are irritated." She said pulling his cheeks.

"Ab bolo kya karna hai tumko?"

"Ghumne chale bahar?"

"Bahar bohot dhoop hai."

"Tum kitne boring ho!!"

"I am not boring at all." Raghav declared.

"Prove it." Pallavi challenged.

"What do you want me to do?"

"That's your lookout and not mine."

"You'll soon see how interesting I am." Raghav said as an idea popped in his mind.

"What are you going to do?"

"That's my lookout and not yours." Raghav said walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"You'll know that soon, babes!! Don't come out till I tell you to." Raghav said and finally left the room leaving a confused Pallavi behind wondering about his plans.

Author's Note - What do you all think is going on in Raghav's mind? Any guesses? If yes, then let me know in the comments. Also, I know it's a short update but, I'll make up for it in the next update. Till then enjoy this one.

Date - 06th August 2022.