27.

The Deshmukh's went to meet Dr.Kanika. They had to take an appointment to meet her. She told them to wait for half an hour. She then called Sulochana to tell her that they had come here.
"Hello ma'am. They are here." Kanika informed Sulochana.
"Okay. Tell them the same thing you told me on the call. Make sure your acting is realistic. Don't get nervous."
"Yes ma'am. I hope I will not land into any problem because of this."
"Trust me. I won't let you in any problem. Just don't take my name." Sulochana assured her.
"What if they find out that all of this is a trap?" Kanika inquired.
"Take Rajiv's name. He is my brother. After that he will handle everything." Sulochana said.
"Okay ma'am."
Dr.Kanika called the Deshmukhs inside.
She told them whatever she had told Sulochana. She also said that she called and told Sulochana because Sulochana's family helped her a lot. She didn't want to betray Sulochana by hiding such a big truth about her own family members. Deshmukhs acted convinced and left. They met Raghav on their way and he assured them that he would find the truth by being unbiased.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav entered Dr.Kanika's cabin.
"Good Morning Dr.Kanika." Raghav greeted her.
"Good Morning Mr. Rao. Is there an emergency? You wanted an urgent appointment." Kanika asked him.
"Yes. Actually, I am in a big problem. I hope I can share it with you."
"Yes, sure." Kanika assured him.
"I got a girl pregnant and it was just an one night stand. It wasn't anything serious. I want to abort that child as early as possible. Her parents have started doubting her because of the dry vomits and regular fainting episodes. Could you please tell me the procedure." Raghav asked.
She told him the entire procedure. It required the sign of one family witness.
"What if we skip this family sign?"
"It's not possible. We cannot conduct the operation otherwise."
"Can we go out of the way and do it?"
"What are you saying?"
"You know what I mean. Common don't act innocent. We always have an option, right? Tell me the price, I will pay it."
"No, sir it is not possible."
"Don't lie. Pallavi told me to get it done from you. She said that she got it done from your hospital only and that I have to pay some extra money but my work will be done." Raghav pressurized her.
"It's not possible even if you pay us millions. The consent form is signed by all the seniors and thus, we cannot do anything."
"Can we pay them and get it done."
"No. Abortion is a very sensitive topic so, we can't be dishonest there because if we don't follow any rules our license will get canceled." She explained.
"But, Pallavi told me she got it done from here."
"She is fooling you. She did not get any abortion done."
"But, she showed me that form."
"Was it on Whatsapp?"
"Yes."
"That's a fake form. It's not submitted."
"Why will she keep a fake form then?" He asked confused.
"It is dated back to 2018 but it's prepared now and she got it from her aunt. She might be playing a prank on you. How did she tell you this?"
"She told me via text."
"Okay. She did not get abortion done then how will she tell you?" Kanika muttered under her breath.
"Ohh it must be Sulochana ma'am who is giving him all these advices from that Pallavi's phone." She thought to herself.
"Idk why she told this to you. Do you want an abortion form?"
"I got what I want." He said and left leaving a confused Kanika behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He had recorded the entire conversation through his pen camera. He got it transferred to his mobile and sent it to Pallavi as he had only her number from the Deshmukh family.
Pallavi saw the video and was furious. Raghav calmed her down and told her to pretend. They will gather all the other proofs and then present it all together. He also asked the others to pretend in front of Sulochana.
"Pallavi tune ghar ki izzat ko puri tarah mitti mein mila diya hai." Baba spoke in anger.
"Pallavi meine tere liye Sulochana se jhagda kiya aur uske badle mein tune yeh diya mujhe." Milind spoke.
"Baba, Kaka please meri baat ka yakin kijiye. Meine aur Mandar ne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai." Pallavi pleaded crying.
"Par beta yeh reports?" Sulochana asked in sugary sweet voice.
"Mujhe nahi pata Kaku." Pallavi spoke.
"Dada please Pallavi ko maaf kariye. Sabse galtiyaa hoti hai. Mujhse bhi toh kitni saari galtiya hui hai."
"Teri galtiya iski ek galti ke saamne kuch bhi nahi hai. Isne galti nahi gunha kiya hai. Pallavi tujhe ek baar bhi humara khayal nahi aaya yeh karte hue. Yeh nahi laga ki Aai Baba ko kya lagega?" Sharda asked.
"I am sorry Sulochana. Iss ladki ko tu hi theek tarah se samajh paayi thi aur humne tujhe hi galat samjha." Baba said.
"Haan Sulochana. Hume maaf kardo. Humse bohot badi galti ho gayi." Sharda said.
All of them hyped Sulochana the entire time. She was fully convinced that now everyone hated Pallavi. She did not let them throw out of her house as she wanted to take revenge for her every insult. Little did she know that there was something else planned for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was night time. Pallavi called Raghav but he didn't pick up her call. She called Keerti.
"Could you please add Raghav in our call." Pallavi requested.
"I'll add. But why?"
"I tried calling him but he's not picking up my call. He might receive your call if not mine."
"Okay."
Keerti called Raghav and he picked the call in a fraction of a second.
"Hello."
"Hello, Anna."
"I know it's you. Your number is saved."
"Yaa."
"Btw did you talk to Amma?" Raghav asked curiously.
"She's gone to Vishnu mama's place and I don't know when she'll return."
"Okay." Raghav said disappointed.
"Raghav, actually I added Pallavi also. You want to speak to her." Keerti said.
"Hello, Raghav." Pallavi said with an uncertain voice because she didn't know if he would talk to her.
"Keerti, I have some work to do. Will talk to you later." Raghav said in an attempt to ignore Pallavi.
"Anna but.."
"Keerti, Farhad has been calling me since a long time. I'll talk to you later."
"Okay Anna. Byee."
"Bye." Pallavi said.
"Bye. Raghav said angrily.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi now understood that Raghav was ignoring her. She thought that probably he doesn't trust her and believes the accusations put on her. She was disheartened. She didn't want to end their friendship because of this reason so she decided to go and meet Raghav. She went to her Aai Baba's room to inform them of this because she did not want to be reason of the drama happening in the house.
"Baba, mujhe ek bohot jaroori kaam hai. Mein jara jaake aati hoon. Mujhe jyaada time bhi nahi lagega." She did not lie to them but did not tell them the entire truth as well.
"Iss wakt kya kaam beta?" Baba inquired.
"Baba, woh mein Raghav ke yaha jaa rahi hoon. Mene use puchne ke liye phone kiya tha ki aage kya karna hai par usne phone nahi uthaya. Isliye usse milke aa rahi hoon taki hume pata chale ki aage kya karna hai. Aaj usne jaake kya baat ki hai woh bhi hume nahi pata na, toh woh bhi puchke aaungi." Pallavi finally told them.
"Itni raat ko?" Baba asked.
"Baba Nikhil ko le jaati hoon saath mein. Kaka ko bhi puch sakti thi par phir Kaku ko shak ho jaayega."
"Thik hai beta. Jyaada der mat karna."
"Ho Baba." She said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She took Nikhil with her to RR Mansion.
"Nikhil, I'll go. You wait here. No one is allowed without permission. I also don't have one but I can manage as I have Farhad's number. Farhad does not know you so he might not give you the permission." Pallavi convinced Nikhil.
"Okay di."
Pallavi went to the main gate and asked the watchman if she can go inside. The watchman told her to show the permission letter. She had already managed to get it by calling Farhad. She showed him the pdf and went inside.
It was late at night and the servants had returned to their quarters. Raghav was the only one in the mansion.
Pallavi rang the bell and Raghav came to open the door. He was sitting in his room so, it took time for him to come and open the door. She rang the bell twice. She thought that he wasn't home so, she was going to return but he opened the door at the same time. He saw her back.
"Hey.. who gave you the permission to enter the premises of the mansion?"
"Farhad." She roared.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, you? What's your problem? What have you come here for?" Raghav sounded mad but he was internally happy that she took so much efforts just to speak to him but he reminded himself that he was angry with her.
"I came here to talk to you." Pallavi said entering the house and making herself comfortable on the sofa.
"What is left to say?" He said angrily sitting on the adjacent sofa.
"Raghav" She spoke softly and took his hands in her.
"I don't want our friendship to get affected because of this misunderstanding." Pallavi said confusing Raghav.
"Which misunderstanding?" He was angry on her for not listening to him about Bada Bindi.
"Raghav, that report is fake. Me and Mandar never did all this. Forget about a baby, we rarely hugged each other. Please don't cut ties with me because of this. I really need you." Pallavi said sincerely.
"Are you nuts? You really think that I am upset because of this? I trust you. You don't need to give me any justification regarding this. Even if you had done it, it would have not affected our friendship because I know that whatever you do you do it with a reason." He comforted her.
She just hugged him in response.

Author's Note - This is the second part of the abortion track. There are 2 to 3 more parts to this. Hope you all like this track. Do let me know what you all want to see next.

Date - 13th May 2022.