4.

He entered the mansion in his regular grumpy mood making the staff gulp nervously. For once, after a long time had they seen this man a bit normal and God had to ruin it all. Adding to their problems, Pallavi Deshmukh was already waiting in his den for the past 45 minutes. Everyone in the mansion knew the fate of their boss' mood after meeting her. Finally, Reddy took the initiative and informed Raghav that Pallavi was waiting for him. Listening to this, Raghav gave a small smile but immediately masked his expressions.
He headed towards his den where his Saree Ka Dukaan was waiting for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pallavi was frustrated as hell. She had left early just to thank him but was still running behind her usual schedule because Ghamandi Rao was absent from his usual place.
A sharp ring from her phone disturbed her from her thoughts. It was Krishna, her Assistant at the shop and also her friend.
"Didi kaha ho aap ? Kabse aapka wait kar rahi hoon. 'For the first time in 2 years the owner of DSE is late without informing her Assistant.' Kya hogaya aisa ki aaj 'The Pallavi Deshmukh ' ko late hogaya? India wants to know. Aapko jawab dena hi hoga didi."Krishna said in her infamous dramatic tone.
"Chup kar Krishna. Jyaada drama karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai. Mai yaha RR Mansion mein hoon. Raghav ko thank you bolne aayi thi par.."
"Par kya didi?" Krishna asked before Pallavi could complete what she was saying.
"Par aaj shahabjaade yaha pe hai hi nahi.Hamesha toh gende ki tarah yahi pada rehta hai aur jab nahi milna hota tab barabar dikh jaata hai par aaj jab mein khudse milne aayi hoon tab kuch ata pata hi nahi hai maharaj ka." Pallavi replied.
"Ohhhh!!! Toh aap unki raah dekh rahi hai?" Krishna said in a teasing way. "Ofcou" Pallavi bit her tongue when she realized what she was going to say.
"Mera matlab hai ki usne meri jaan bachayi hai to THANK-YOU bolne ke liye rukh gayi thi par abhi nikal rahi hoon kyunki ek thank you ke liye is admi ke itne nakhre mein nahi jhelne waali. Byee." Pallavi disconnected the call without waiting for Krishna's response.
Pallavi was already irritated by him and now Krishna had increased her irritation ten folds by teasing her using Raghav's name.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav who had just arrived, heard the entire conversation. He was kind of happy to know that Pallavi was waiting for him. But, again he was THE RAGHAV RAO so he was not going to show it to her and be the arrogant businessman that she knew.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note - Again sorry for the short update but I promise that the next updates will be longer. I know you guys must be waiting for Raghvi to meet each other but don't worry they will meet each other and it is going to change their opinion about each other. So Stay Tuned!!

Date - 19th April 2022.