53.

Raghav was the first one to wake up the next morning. He remembered last night and blushed a deep red. Pallavi had woken up till then and saw him blushing so decided to tease him a little.

"Ohho!!!! 'THE RAGHAV RAO' the so called don of Hyderabad is blushing because of me?" 

"I am not blushing."

"I can see that very well. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that Hyderabad's Don was blushing seeing his girlfriend." Pallavi teased only to get a smack on her head by a pillow.

"Shut up!!" He said playfully and a smack landed on his back as well.

"I won't. Also, now that you hit me with a pillow I'll go and tell everyone that you were blushing."

"You won't tell anyone." He warned.

"What makes you think that I won't?"

"If you tell this to anyone I will tickle you. So promise me that you won't tell anyone."

"Okayyy." She yelled in annoyance.

Both of them took a shower and then Raghav dropped Pallavi back to Deshmukh House. Pallavi reached the Deshmukh House only to receive weird stares from Aai, Baba and Kaka. She looked questioningly at them but, couldn't understand what the matter was.

"Di, aapke neck pe love bite hai." Nikhil who was standing besides her whispered to her.

"Woh mein na dukaan jaane ke liye taiyaar hoke aati hoon." Pallavi said and stormed off to her bedroom without waiting for anyone's reaction.  

"Areee devaa!!! How did I forget to cover up this mark? Why couldn't Raghav tell me about this? I should have checked myself in the mirror once. Now what will Aai, Baba think of me?" Pallavi whined. 

"Abhi yeh sab sochne se kya hoga di? Foundation lijiye aur ise cover kijiye." Nikhil suggested.

"Mere paas nahi hai."

"Mujhe pata tha, isliye Amruta ka uthake laaya hoon mai."

"Thank you so much, Nikhil." Pallavi said and hugged Nikhil and Nikhil hugged her back.

"Ab jaldi kariye di warna koi aa jayega aur aapko yeh chupate wakt dekh lega." Nikhil said went off only after closing the door.

Pallavi hid the love bites and went to Akhil's office for the collaboration project along with Krishna. Today, Nikhil and Baba were going to handle the shop as both Pallavi and Krishna would be at Akhil's office. 

As soon as Pallavi and Krishna reached Akhil's office, she saw Advay sitting in a corner and working there.

"Krishna, tu kahi aur jaake baith ja. Mein woh ladka dikh raha hai uske baaju mein hoon. Please disturb mat karna aur use pata mat chalne dena ki hum dono saath mein hai." Pallavi told her.

"Kyu didi?"

"Fir kabhi bataungi. Abhi jitna bola hai utna kar." Pallavi said and Krishna went to find a place. 

Pallavi went near Advay and saw him diligently working on the designs. She went and sat on the chair beside him.

"Hope you don't have a problem if I sit here?" Pallavi asked politely.

"No." Advay replied.

"Actually, I don't know anyone here. I mean I know Akhil sir but, I can't just go and sit beside him as he is a senior to me and the next person I know is you so, I came here. I hope I am not disturbing you."

"Not at all. You can come and speak to me whenever you won't. Do tell me if you need anything." Advay assured. By now, he was 110% sure that Pallavi had not recognised him and so, he decided to behave normally with her. He couldn't reverse his wrong doings but, he decided to not cause harm to her by trying to remind her of the past.