55.

Pallavi felt happy after speaking with Raghav the previous day. She was determined to not share anything with him until she herself knew the entire truth. Today was a new day and a new way to irritate Advay. She did not know the next stage of her plan. She would of course do something that Advay despised but, only irritating him was not enough to get her answers. Irritating him was only an one time revenge which wasn't enough. She needed a full proof plan to make him confess everything about the incident. Brushing away the thoughts, she went to her shop. Today she did not have any work in Akhil's office so, she was going to her shop. 

It was an okayish day at her shop with customers visiting every now and then until a certain someone entered the shop taking her by surprise. It was Advay who had come to the shop.

"Hey! How come you are here?" Pallavi asked surprised.

"I actually came to buy a saree for my friend."

"For Mahesh?" Pallavi chuckled.

"NO.. I meant a female friend." Advay replied chuckling at her PJ.

Pallavi then showed him a couple of sarees and he kind of seemed confused between them.

"Which saree would you suggest?" Advay asked Pallavi for her opinion.

"I think the blue one would look good on her. It's a different design. I think she would like it. It's a blend of both traditional as well as modern." Pallavi suggested.

"Even I had liked it upon it's first look." 

"Should I pack it?"

"Sure." Advay took the packed saree and went.

Raghav had come to meet Pallavi and saw the entire scenario and was kind off suspicious of Advay. He wondered who this friend was. Keeping his thoughts aside, he went to meet Pallavi.

"Didi, dekhiye aapse milne jijaji aaye hai." Krishna teased the both of them with a mischievous smile on her face to which Pallavi blushed.

"Chup kar tu." 

"Tum kab aaye?" Pallavi asked Raghav.

"Abhi just aaya." Raghav said.

"Achanak kaise?"

"Aise hi. Lunch ke liye bahar chale?" Raghav asked.

"Bawarchi?" Pallavi suggested.

"Chalo.." Raghav said and extended his hand for her to hold.

Both of them went to Bawarchi to have their favorite Biryani. Speaking about their day so far, they finished the Biryani and headed to go back to their respective work.

"I'll drop you." Raghav offered to which Pallavi happily agreed.

"Raghav, what if we take Advay on dinner? I mean he saved my life so, this is the least we can do. What do you think?"

"Okay."

"I hope you are really okay with it."

"Is this dinner a part of your plan?"

"You'll know soon, sweetheart." Pallavi said and winked at him.

"What is going on in your mind?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right. For now let me inform this to that Advay."

"Fine."

Pallavi reached the shop and directly went into the small cabin. She called Advay from there and asked him if he can join them for dinner as a thank you gift from their side to which he agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was time for dinner and Raghav had come to pick Pallavi at her shop.