57.

Pallavi went inside room only to see it empty. She thought that Raghav came only to tell her to have dinner and did not want anything to do with her, after all, he was angry with her after whatever happened the previous day. She closed the door and laid down on the bed thinking about him. Raghav saw this and immediately came out of his hiding spot and engulfed Pallavi in a hug from behind.

"KON HAI??" Pallavi shouted being scared.

"Main hai, Saree Ka Dukaan!" Raghav spoke turning her so that they are face to face.

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" Pallavi asked.

"Kya kar raha hai matlab? Tumko theek nahi lag raha toh mein tumhare saath hi rahega na." Raghav said in a casual tone.

"Mujhe laga ki tum chale gaye. Tum naaraz the toh mujhe laga ki tum nahi rukoge." Pallavi said with a puppy face and Raghav chuckled at it.

"Kuch bhi lagta hai tumko." Raghav exclaimed and hugged her. 

Pallavi then remembered how he was trying to flirt with Prachi and pushed him away.

"WHAT?" 

"I want to sleep alone." Pallavi said and slept facing the other side.

"And why so?" Raghav asked back hugging her yet again.

"Because I need my own space. I get irritated when someone is there near me when I am sleeping." 

"Okay. I'll get going then." Raghav said disappointed and pretended getting out of the window.

Pallavi was back facing him and did not see him going so, Raghav took this opportunity and hid under the bed. After a while, Pallavi turned back and saw that Raghav had really left her alone. 

"Sach mein chala gaya!! Waah!! Meri koi importance hi nahi hai na. Par meine hi bola tha jaane ke liye isliye gaya. Mujhe bhi pata nahi itna rude bolne ki kya jaroorat thi. Gaya hoga woh macchi ke paas. Mujhe kya hai, mein toh so rahi hoon!!" Pallavi said to herself and tried to sleep but, was unable to do so. She opened her eyes and saw Raghav kneeling exactly to her eye level. She got scared to see him and shouted while he flinched at her high tone.

"How the hell are you still here?" Pallavi questioned.

"Why can't I be still here?"

"But, you left a while ago."

"I pretended to go but, I was still here. After listening to your self talks, I think I should really go to Prachi." Raghav said with a smirk.

"Do whatever you want to." Pallavi said.

"Okay then." Raghav's smirk grew wider and he came closer to Pallavi and took her lips into his for a passionate kiss. Though adamant at first to not grant him entry, Pallavi started responding after a while. 

"Pallavi, I was just teasing you with Prachi." Raghav said pulling away from the kiss.

"I know that you were just joking but, I can't see you with anyone else." Pallavi said pouting and Raghav just chuckled in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Pallavi woke up in Raghav's arms and remembered last night and kept wondering about her contradicting thoughts and actions.

"I was so determined to not speak to him but, he as always did some magic on me and made me talk to him again. I have changed so much!! My life was so dull, just a few months ago and now it's full of colors. I never thought that I would be so possessive about someone and look at me now!!" She thought caressing his hair and admiring his sleepy form.