81.

Today Raghav and Pallavi were going to return to Hyderabad. Dada had some work in his office so, him, Vahini and Rishi would be coming later. It was finally time to leave and they bade a good bye to everyone.

"Atta aap waapas kab aaoge?"

"Jald hi aaungi. Par usse pehle tum Hyderabad aaoge tab hum milenge na."

"Okay."

"Oo chota packet, tum Hyderabad aayega na tab hum bohot maza karega toh jaldi aaneka."

"Okay Gamadi Rao." Rishi said and indicated Raghav to bend down. As Raghav matched his height, Rishi put his hands around Raghav's neck and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Finally, tum mereko pasand karta hai?"

"Haan." Rishi said and started pulling his hair, messing it up.

"Ohhho!!! Tum toh mera baal kharab kar diya."

"Iski aadat daal lo kyunki aage se ye yahi karega. Ek baar kisi ke saath comfortable ho gaya toh for peecha nahi chodta bilkul bhi." Vahini told him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Your family is quite cool."

"Just like me."

"Now, who is self obsessed?"

"Learnt it from you."

"HAHAHA. Waise, do you know my Pinni and Babayyi are coming."

"Of course, you told me this. I am very excited to meet them. Is she like your Amma?"

"Not at all. She is completely opposite of Amma."

"Ohh."

"Btw, beware of her. She's very annoying plus, even her daughter is coming who is more annoying and has a crush on me."

"Stop making stories. She's legit your cousin. How will she have a crush on her cousin."

"Keerti told me that she keeps enquiring about."

"It might be out of concern."

"No, Keerti told me that idiot has a crush on me."

"Shut up!!" Pallavi said laughing.

"I am being serious."

"Fine." She said sarcastically.

"If you get jealous because of her, don't yell at me. I have warned you beforehand."

"Okay, Mr. Casanova Rao." She said mocking him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today, Raghav's Pinni and her family were coming home. Amma was very excited to meet her sister while Keerti and Raghav were annoyed even before they came.

"Tum dono aise kya baithe ho? Jao jaake room saaf karo. Ghar pe mehman aayenge toh aisa bikhra hua ghar accha nahi lagta." Jaya scolded them as she saw them sitting relaxed on the sofa. (Typical Indian Mom.)

"Amma, woh jaake room thode na check karega. Tum bhi aaram karo, hum ko bhi aaram karne do."

"Ghar pe mehmaan aa raha hai aur tum dono timepass kar raha hai. Jao jaake room saaf karo. Agar 2 minute mein room saaf nahi hua toh dekhna mein kya karta hai." Amma warned and they had no choice but, to clean their rooms.

After about an hour, Pinni and her family came. Amma hugged her and welcomed them inside while Raghav and Keerti gave tight smiles to them. Since the time they entered, Ananya (Pinni's daughter) was ogling at Raghav making him uncomfortable. To add to his miseries, she came forward to hug him. Keerti thought she came to hug her so, extended her hands but, Ananya ignored her and hugged Raghav. Raghav and Keerti exchanged looks by which Keerti understood that she is supposed to part Ananya from him.