44.

Raghav had a meeting with the dealer the next day so, he slept early. Pallavi was already embarrassed because of the teasing and avoided calling him. Once, she reached her house, she thought of calling him but realized that it was too late to call him and he would've slept.
She got ready and continued her daily routine. Today, he would be busy the whole day with the dealer. He would be tired and wouldn't be able to call her even at night. She thought to send him a message so that he can see that whenever he's free. She went in the small cabin in the shop. She took out her phone and switched on the video. She took a boomerang of her giving him a flying kiss. She also took a video of her winking at him and sent it to him. She knew that he wouldn't be able to see it now but when he sees he would be happy. She went back to her work thinking of the ways he would react in. She continued her work and kept her mobile aside so as to not get herself distracted. She finally took her mobile once she finished her routine for the day. She took her phone and searched through all the notifications to see his message. Unfortunately, her excitement went in the drain as he had still not opened the chat. His last seen on Whatsapp was shown when he last spoke to her. She was kind of disappointed. Disappointed, she went to sleep. She did not bother to check the messages next morning as he would be in a meeting at the time she woke up.
She did her chores and went to her shop. There were some customers in the shop, she had to attend to them and also had to go to meet some clients. She still took out some time to reply to the DM's on Instagram for her orders but that was it. She only had some time to do that. It was finally night, and she opened her mobile. She saw multiple messages from him. There was a photo of him shirtless and a caption with it,
"Are you satisfied with this view or want more?" And a winking emoji.
Next was a video of him giving her a flying kiss like the one that she had sent. He had then sent her a photo.

Pallavi saw all the messages and blushed a lot

Pallavi saw all the messages and blushed a lot. She, then saw the last message which read,
"Saree Ka Dukaan, tum itna bold hoke mereko video bheja aur mene same kiya toh tum sharma raha hai, Not Done."
Reading the message she just smiled at the fact, how well did he know her.
She thought of what to reply. After thinking for a while she just sent two heart emojis knowing very well that he would call her seeing that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav returned to his room after work and checked his mobile to see her reply. As expected, he was annoyed by seeing two heart emojis and he immediately vide called her. Pallavi was sleeping when her phone rang. It was almost 4.30 in the morning which is almost 1.5 hours earlier that her usual time. She answered the call without seeing the Caller ID because she knew it would be Raghav.
"Hello, Good Morning!!" Pallavi said still in her sleep.
"Hello. Why have you sent me two heart emojis?" He asked.
She knew it was coming and smiled to herself. Seeing that she did not answer him, Raghav thought she was asleep.
"So gaya kya tum, Saree Ka Dukaan?" He asked.
"Nahi."
"To jawab ka sawal kyu nahi de raha?"
"Sawal ka jawab hota hai." She said annoyed.
"Wahich bol raha tha mai. Tumko samjha na bass hogaya." Raghav replied.
"Tumko jo pucha uska toh answer do." Raghav said.
"Kya pucha tha? Bhul gayi mein."
"Tum sirf heart emoji kyu bheja. Kuch aise usko continue karta na. Mene tumko itna shirtless photo bheja toh tum bhi toh kuch shorts ya crop top pehen ke photo bhej sakta tha na. Par nahi, madam ko toh heart emojis bhejna hai." Raghav complained.
"Tum na Raghav, bohot cute ho!!" She said giggling.
"Tumko emoji hi bhejna tha toh woh fire waala vagaire bhejta tha na. Heart emoji ka kya karega mai? Aur abhi bhi tum mereko cute bol raha hai. Aise kuch aur bolo na like hot, sexy, hotness overloaded ya aisa kuch." He said clearly pissed off with her calling him cute.
"Ab tum aise baccho jaise baat karte ho, baccho jaise hi mooh banate ho toh na bade cute lagte ho." Pallavi said.
"Baccho jaisa mooh ka toh nahi pata par baccha bana sakta hai mein. Tumko chahiye toh mein iska example dikha sakta hai." Raghav had a flirtatious smile plastered on his face.
"I'll be waiting." She said and winked at him. She was actually a bit nervous but decided to be bold and respond to him this time.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, tum toh bold hogaya. Mein aane ke baad humko car waala baat bhi complete karna hai. I hope tum bhula nahi hai." He teased.
She just blushed in response.
"2 minute pehele itna bold hua aur abhi sharma raha hai? Kuch alag hi species hai tum, Saree Ka Dukaan!!" He exclaimed.
"Main koi animal nahi hu ki jiski species hogi." Pallavi said.
"Human is an animal. Science nahi padha kya tum?" Raghav asked.
"Jyaada Science science mat karo tum. Ek toh tumhari wajah se meri neend adhuri reh gayi aur tum ho ki mujhe hi gyaan de rahe ho."
"Tum na yeh aisa mereko blackmail nakko karo. Tumhara yeh natak mereko malum hai. Tum aise hi karke har argument jitne ka koshish karta hai." Raghav said innocently.
"Woh joh kuch bhi ho, argument mein jitati hoon. Wahi matter karta hai. Tum bhi so jaao or mujhe bhi sone do. Byee." She said and hanged up.
After the phone call, she was blushing hard. She was smiling thinking about his demand to see her in short clothes. She thought for a while and went into Amruta's room sneakily. Amruta was sent to the hostel by Milind as she should understand her own responsibilities.
Pallavi searched through the cupboard if she could find something of her size. She finally found a sexy black colored bralette having spaghetti strap. Now, she had to search for shorts of her size. She did find some shorts but they were way too tight for her. Not finding the perfect shorts, she went back to her room only with the top and kept it safely in her cupboard. She slept for a while and then went to the shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She did all her work in the shop and went to the nearby mall to buy shorts for herself. She bought a crop top and two shorts. She also bought some layered neckpieces. She kept it in her bag. As soon as she reached home, she hid the clothes in her cupboard and went for her dinner.
"Pallu, beta aaj ghar aane ke baad achanak room mein kaise gayi? Humesha toh aane ke baad Baba se baat karti hai na hall mein baithke." Aai asked.
"Sab theek hai na beta? Paiso ka kuch problem hua hai kya? Kuch bhi problem ho to hume bata. Peechli baar ki tarah sab khud mat kar." Baba said.
"Nahi, aisa kuch nahi hai. Bass mujhe bohot garmi lag rahi thi toh thoda pankha lagake bed pe leti thi." She said cutely.
"Haan, Garmi bohot badh gayi hai aaj kal." Baba said.
"Ab baaki baatein baadme kar lena, abhi khaana khaane chaliye sab." Aai told everyone. They had their dinner and retired to their respective rooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She closed the door of the room and took out the clothes that she had dumped in the cupboard. She wore black bralette with white pencil skirt. She accessorized it with the layered neckpiece and a pair of big round earrings. She placed the phone on the stand and clicked some sexy pictures. Once satisfied with the photos, she edited them and sent it to Raghav. She slept after setting the alarm for 5am. She was excited for his reaction. She got up at 5am and changed into those clothes again. She saw if he had seen the images. He had seen it and had also texted her.
"You are my favorite snack. Can't wait to relish you.🔥🔥" The text read.
She blushed a deep red. She controlled her emotions and gathered some courage and called him.
"Hello." She said in a seductive voice.
"Hello, baby doll." He said in more seductive tone.
"What were you doing?" She asked him.
"Thinking about when to have my snack." He said in a flirtatious tone.
"Accha, instead of thinking about me, you are thinking about snack?" She teased. She knew 'snack' meant her.
"You are my snack, babygirl." Raghav said.
"So, you want to relish me?" She asked moving her eyebrows.
"Of course. Once, I come back I ain't leaving you." Raghav said and licked his lips sexily.
Pallavi was shy but wanted to maintain the vibe of the conversation.
"I ain't letting you leave me." Pallavi said.
Both Raghav and Pallavi were stunned at each other's words.
"Btw, I forgot to give you my view now." She said keeping the mobile far away from her so that her outfit was completely visible.
"Woahhh!!! Baby, do you plan to take revenge for extending my stay here?" Raghav said flabbergasted.
"I just intend to show you what you're missing." She winked.
"I shall compensate all my losses. Just wait and watch." Raghav said.
Pallavi was too shy to answer.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, stop getting shy now. Preserve it for later." Raghav said.
She just nodded in response.
"How was your meeting?" She asked changing the topic.
"It was good. Hope our work gets done on time." Raghav told her.
"Today's 30 here. There are still 3 days for you to return. I am already missing you." She told him.
"I miss you too. I also want to come as soon as possible but, that bastard had to extended my stay. I feel like killing him." He said the latter part angrily.
"It's okay. It's just a matter of 3 days and then we will be together." Pallavi consoled him.
"I know, but, I have to wait for freaking 3 days to have you in my arms." Raghav whined like a child.
"It's okay, Ghamandi Rao. Work comes first. Now, let's hang up because now it's time for me to go back to my work. Byeeee. I love you."
"Bye. I love you too." He said with a sad pout.
"Don't make this face. Byeee." She said and gave her a flying kiss.
"I will adjust with this flying kiss for now but, when I return I want a proper kiss." He said.
"Okay, baba!!" She exclaimed.

Author's Note - Raghav and Pallavi are dying to meet each other. They will have more 'fun' once, they meet each other. Also, Raghav is coming back soon.

Date - 29th May 2022.