11.

Raghav had just finished his work and there was still some time left for his last meeting for the first half of the day. He was sitting idle so he called Farhad to report to his cabin immediately.
"Kya hua Anna?"
"Woh tu kirti se baat karta hai na?" Raghav asked him.
"Ha...haan Anna. Kyu k..kya hua?" He replied fumbling as he was scared about what Raghav was going to ask him to do.
"Hua kuch nahiye. Bus mereko ye puchna tha ki Amma aur Keerti woh Bada Bindi, I mean woh Pallavi ka sister ka shaadi functions mein jaa raha hai kya?
"Mujhe kaise pata hoga Anna." Farhad said shit scared now because if Keerti got to know that he told Raghav that they were going then she would kill him for sure.
"To pata kar na. Din mein das baar usse baat karta hai aur ek baar yeh nahi puch sakta."
"Anna woh aapke baare mein puchti hai aur mein bhi use sirf aap hi ke baare mein bolta hoon to mai use aise personal sawaal thodi na puch sakta hoon." Farhad said making an excuse.
"Thike Chod."
Farhad was relieved listening to this and was about to go when Raghav spoke again.
"Jaane ke liye kaha mein tereko?"
"Nahi Anna."
"To?"
"Sorry Anna."
"Mera baat dhyaan se sunn. Kuch bhi kar par Keerti aur Amma konse konse function mein jaa raha hai yeh mereko hona. Last time mein woh function ko gaya tha tab amma merese impress hua tha. Woh mere saath award function ko chalne ko bhi ready ho gaya tha. Woh Anjali ne gadbad nahi kiya hota toh..."
"Woh Anjali ki baat chodiye Anna. Aap already uss dard se jaa chuke hai. Firse uske baare mein sochkar pareshaan mat hoiye. Anyways mein amma aur Keerti ke baare mein batata hoon aapko." Farhad said trying to distract Raghav from talking about Anjali as his Anna had already suffered a lot because of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Keerti!"
"Haan bolo Farhad. "
"Woh mein puch raha tha ki tum woh Mansi ke shaadi ke functions ke liye jaa rahi ho?" Farhad asked without beating around the bush.
"Haan mein aur amma saare functions ko jaa rahe hai. Woh meri dost hai to ofcourse jaayenge hi na. Par tum achanak kyu puch rahe ho?"
"Woh Anna mujhse puch rahe the toh mein unhe bataya ki mujhe nahi pata par unhone mujhe information nikalne ke liye bola. Information nikalne se accha meine socha tumhe hi puch leta hoon."
"Matlab Anna bhi waha pe aa rahe hai?" Keerti asked happily.
"Tum khush ho?"
"Ofcourse. Itne dino baad mein apne bhai ko dekhungi toh obviously khush houngi hi na."
"Last time to gussa ho gayi thi." Farhad argued.
"Woh toh Anna achanak se aa gaye isliye. Par use bulaya bhi hai ya hum aa rahe hai isliye woh aa raha hai?"
"Woh mansi ki mom ne bulaya hai unhe proper invite dekar. Agar aap log jaa rahe ho toh hi woh bhi aayenge warna Anna thodi na aise hi kisi ke shaadi mein jaayenge. "
"Okay. Fir ek kaam karo abhi ke abhi mujhe milne aao. Mein tumhe address send karti hoon. "
"Par kyu?"
"Jyaada sawal mat pucho aur jaldi aao. Aur agar Anna ne pucha kaha jaa rahe ho to boldena ki aapke kapde lene jaa raha hoon. Byee."

--------------------------------------------------------------

After the phone call, Farhad immediately went to Raghav's cabin and informed him that Keerti and Amma were going to all the functions. He could see the happiness on Raghav's face after hearing this.
"Waise Anna, now that you are going to the function you will need to wear something traditional. You can't go in your suits. I will get your clothes so that you can wear them at each function." Farhad told him.
"Haan chal."
"Kaha Anna?" Farhad was surprised as Raghav did not like to go shopping at all.
"Abhi toh bola na tu ki mere liye kapda kharidne ke liye jaa raha hai, toh main bhi chalta hai. "Raghav answered.
"Kyu Anna? Aaj tak toh kabhi nahi aaye aap."
"Haan, par abhi mein khaas amma ke saath 10 saalo ke baad kisi function ko jaa raha hai na toh mai khud amma ko jo pasand aayega woh lega aur wahi pehenega. "Raghav was all excited for the function.
"Anna par abhi aapki meeting hai toh mein jaata hoon. "
"Farhad mein meeting cancel karwa dega. Chill kar tu thoda. Gaadi nikalne ko bol driver ko hum nikalte hai."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Farhad told the driver to take out the car. He called Keerti and told her that Raghav was also coming. Keerti told him that she will also come there and will select the dresses from a distance.
Farhad messaged the location to Keerti where he was going with Raghav.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav and Farhad reached the shopping mall and headed to the kurta section on the second floor. Farhad told Keerti to come there.
Once, Keerti came, Farhad was continuously on the phone and then giving approval to his Anna. Raghav was now suspicious about who he was talking to on the phone. He told Farhad to keep the phone aside but Farhad was adamant on not keeping it. Raghav then peeked into his phone and understood the reason. He saw which kurta Keerti had approved and took the same kurta.
After they were done shopping, Keerti messaged Farhad to not let Raghav pay.
"Farhad please Raghav ko pay mat karne dena. "
"Keerti yeh impossible hai. "
"Kuch karo yaar. Anna ko kaho ki yeh tumhari taraf se gift hai unke liye."
"Dekhta hoon. "

Raghav was going to pay when Farhad told him to not pay.
"Why should I not pay?" Raghav was clearly annoyed at him for stopping from paying the bill. Little did he know that it was his sister's order.
"Because I am gifting you this. "
"And why would you do that?" Raghav asked with a questioning gaze.
"Anna you gifted me such an expensive shirt on my birthday and I could not gift you anything on yours. So, now I am paying this as a gift for you. Anna please tell the driver to remove the car from the parking. I will pay and come."
Farhad literally pushed Raghav out of the shopping mall.

Once, Raghav was out of site, Keerti came near the counter.
"Thank you so much Farhad. "
"You are welcome. But, what am I supposed to do with your Thank you? I have been screwed up every time. I am sandwiched between you and your brother." Farhad huffed.
"Awww... I am so sorry Farhad. But, this time it's Anna's fault and not mine. If he wouldn't have come we would have been okay. Anyways you go, Anna must be waiting for you. I will pay the bill and leave."

Author's Note - This entire chapter is dedicated to Raghav and Keerti. Keerti did care for Raghav and it could be seen in the initial episodes of the show but, their relationship was never properly explored. Also, I know that there is no Raghvi in this chapter but don't worry I will make up for it in the coming chapters.
Hope you all like this chapter. Do give me your honest feedbacks. If you don't like something feel free to share and I shall try my level best to improve it.

Date - 26th April 2022.