Author's Note

Heyy guyss!!!
This author's note is to inform you all that I am taking a break from updating the chapters. I actually had a track in my mind about Pallavi's past but it hasn't come out as I had expected and had to leave it mid way. It's not like I am scrapping the entire track but, I will have to modify it. I have a bank of around 9 to 10 chapters, out of which I can publish around 2 to 3 chapters but, publishing those chapters will leave you all on the edge so, I'll be posting it once I am done with the entire track. I have been trying to write since the past few days but I am unable to do so due to the lack of motivation and also, due to my disturbed schedule. Whatever is written is kind of crappy. So, instead of delivering some crap, it's better I take some time off and give out something good which you all will enjoy.
The break might be a little long because I have my entrance exams in July and I need to prepare for that. I have mock tests twice a week and daily viva so with that happening, writing might take a back foot.
Lastly, I am really sorry for disappointing you guys but, I promise that I will be back with some good content for you guys. Hope you all will understand my situation.

Edit :- Thank you so much to everyone for understanding my situation. I am not that good with expressing my feelings but, I just want to say that I am really grateful for all your wishes and comments. It really means a lot to me🥺❤️