14.

They cam down hand in hand looking like a power couple. They went near Aaji to take her blessings.
"Sada Sukhi raha."( Be happy always. )
Aaji gave them her blessings.
"Tum dono ka woh kya bolte hai couple dance hua hi nahi."
"Haan Aaji. Aap toh janti hai na ki Mandar ko dance jyaada pasand nahi hai isliye." Pallavi thanked her stars that Mandar did not like to dance.
"Haan Aaji yeh dance vagaire mere se nahi hota hai." Raghav supported Pallavi.
"Par apne biwi ke liye ek chota sa dance nahi kar sakta tu? Dekh kitni maayus lag rahi hai bichari." Aaji was hell bent on making them dance together.
"Nahi nahi Aaji, mein bilkul maayus nahi hoon. Main unki choice ki respect karti hoon." Pallavi said almost immediately as she had still not gotten over their proximity a few minutes ago and now the dance would make it more difficult for her.
Raghav saw her tensed face and decided to tease her more.
"Haan Aaji barabar kaha. Main apna biwi ke liye itna toh kar sakta hoon."
Aaji called Nikhil and told him to announce that Mandar and Pallavi were going to perform next.
Now the question was how to announce  it because almost everyone in the hall knew that Mandar was no more and taking his name for some another man would give rise to more gossips. Pallavi came up with an idea and told something to Nikhil in his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So, now we are heading towards the last performance of the evening which is dedicated to the main people of the evening i.e Mansi tai and Rahul jiju." Nikhil said letting Pallavi and Raghav take the stage for their performance.
"Hindi mein baat karne mein kya jaa raha tha tera."Aaji said to Nikhil while twisting his ears.
"Isliye bola English mein. Taki aap mera kaan pakdengi. Tabhi toh aapka dhyaan mere upar jaayega, varna aaye ho tabse Mandar Dada ke hi baare mein baat kar rahe ho." Nikhil sid cutely.
"Accha baba. Nahi karungi uske baare mein baat ab. Aaja baith jaa idhar."

Here, Raghav and Pallavi started dancing on Dil Diyan Gallan. Raghav snaked one arm around Pallavi's waist while the other hand held her free hand. She kept one of her hand on his shoulder. They were dancing on the rhythm.
"Saree Ka Dukaan, tum bohot accha dance karta hai." Raghav complimented her.
"Thank you so much Ghamandi Rao."
"Mereko laga tha tum useless hai par tum to multitalented nikla." He said teasing her.
"Thank you par ye compliment tha?" She was confused whether he was taunting her or complimenting her.
"Ofcourse." He said twirling her and pulling her closer again.
"Okay."
"Kya Saree Ka Dukaan, mein abhi tumko compliment diya aur tum dumb jaisa behave kar raha hai. Not done."
"Tum kab kya bolte ho aur kya karte ho woh meri samjh ke bahar hai isliye pucha."
She now bent backwards on his hand holding her from waist. After pulling her up he lifted her up and twirled her in the air. The song came to an end and they heard claps of the people. Raghav made her stand on her feet. Mansi came and hugged her.
"Thank you so much Pallu, itna sab kuch mere liye karne ke liye. I know lying does not fit in your ethics and you are not even friends with this Raghav let alone pretending to be his wife but still you did all of this for me so that, my ceremony is not ruined. I love you." Saying so Mansi broke the hug and pecked Pallavi's cheeks.
It was now time for Mansi and Rahul's performance. After completing their performance all of them were going to head back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aaji insisted that Raghav and Pallavi come with her in their car. Both of them sat on the back seat. During the entire ride Aaji kept on asking them various questions especially to Raghav. It was difficult for them to answer those questions but they had no other choice.
"Aree tum dono itna dur kyu baithe ho. Paas paas betho. Anjaane nahi ho, Pati patni ho aur hum donose kya sharmana."
Raghav shifted a little closer to Pallavi.
"Waise aaj toh family photo ho gaya par tum dono ki photo lena reh hi gaya. Kal dono mast photo nikalwa lene." Aaji spoke giving them another task.
"Ji Aaji." Both spoke in unison.
Finally, they reached Deshmukh House.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aaji dispersed to the guest room while Mama( Vidyadhar ) was going to sleep with Nikhil. They dispersed into their rooms as they were tired because of traveling from Pune to Hyderabad.
"Aai, Raghav kaha pe soyega? Hum use Nikhil ke room mein bhejne waale the toh waha mama jaa rahe hai."
"Yeh bhi ek samasya hi hai. Vijayji aur Raghav ko ek kamre mein rakhna matlab ek aur musibat ko bulava dene jaisa hai." Aai spoke.
"Main Sulochana Kaku ke saath sojaungi. " Pallavi said.
"Nahi nahi mujhe yeh manjur nahi hai." Sulochana rejected that idea.
"Mein ek kaam karta hai, mein aapna ghar ko jaata hai aur subah sab log uthne se pehle aa jayega." Raghav said giving a solution.
"Par tumhara ghar yaha se aadha ghanta door hai. Tum itna jaldi nahi aa paaoge." Aai spoke.
"Woh bhi sahi hai." Raghav said.
"Chodo itna sab dimag lagane se accha hai tum mere kamre mein bed pe so jaao, mein neeche so jaungi." Pallavi was now irritated because no solution was found and everyone was just throwing tantrums.
"Pallavi beta hum kuch sochte hai." Baba insisted.
"Dada ab tak kuch solution nahi mila toh ab kya khaak milega. Woh bol rahi hai na ki woh dono alag so rahe hai toh kya problem hai." Sulochana spoke as she was also tired.
"Agar kuch solution nahi mil raha hai toh Raghav tum mere kamre mein so sakte ho Mansi di aur Pallavi saath mein so jaayenge." Amruta said trying to seduce Raghav.
"Koi jaroorat nahi hai." Raghav responded almost immediately.
"Barabar keh raha hai woh Amruta. Isne kuch nahi kiya na phir bhi tu jaroor kuch karegi. Mujhe bilkul bhi bharosa nahi hai tere pe." Milind spoke.
"Haan Amruta. Koi jaroorat nahi hai tujhe iss jhamele mein padne ki." Sulochana agreed with Milind for the first time as she did not want to get insulted by Vijay when she was not capable of arguing that too in front of Raghav.
"Theek hai phir ab hum sab sone chalte hai bohot neend aa rahi hai." Sulochana said.
Everyone agreed and dispersed to their rooms.
Sharda took Pallavi in a corner and told her to be safe and keep her pepper spray near her incase Raghav did something. She was sure that Raghav wouldn't do anything but still she instructed Pallavi.

Author's Note - What happens when Raghav and Pallavi share a room? Do they sleep or.....? Keep guessing what will happen next. See you all soon with the next chapter.

Date - 29th April 2022.