24.

Pallavi had her breakfast and went to the shop. She immediately called Raghav from there.
"Hello Raghav. Are you okay? We just got saved today. Sulochana Kaku had seen you but couldn't see your face. But she said that the person probably lost balance or something like that and that's when she heard the sound. So, I called to ask that are you fine? Did you get hurt? And if you did, then did you go to the doctor?"
"Will you stop your questions and let me answer. I missed a step and lost my balance but my leg is doing just fine. I did get a little hurt but it's fine now. Leave about my injury, you tell me how did you manage that Bada Bindi? I heard her screaming 'chor chor'.  I bet she would have looked funny." He said laughing.
"She did look funny. She looked like Vidya Balan from Bhool Bhulaiya. I wish I could capture that." She also laughed.
She then told him the entire story.
"I don't think she will keep quiet. She will try her best to know if there was someone. We need to be careful even when we meet. We shouldn't even meet near my house or places where people know me. Also, there were a few people on the road who might tell her that you were the one running." Pallavi said analyzing the situation.
"I wore a mask while climbing down because I thought that probably your Aai-Baba will come. It was there while running too. I don't think anybody must have seen me." Raghav told Pallavi.
"We will still take precautions. What if we don't meet for a few days? I mean we'll stay in touch through messages, calls and video calls but no meeting."
"Are you out of your mind? Why will we not meet? We can meet at some Cafe or at Charminar or even at my place."
"Raghav, it's just a matter of few days. Once, this things get out of her mind we will meet. Please try to understand."
"My home is fully secured. No one will ever know that you are there."
"What if she catches me while returning from your house? We are not confirmed about our relationship, what will we tell my family if they ask me?"
"That is your lookout. If you don't come to meet me. I will come there by climbing the pipe. Then you will be responsible if we get caught." Raghav warned her.
"Don't blackmail me."
"I will. If you don't come to meet me. When will you get done with your work?"
"Around 8 - 8:30."
"Cool."
"Why did you ask me this? Are you going to come?" She asked suspiciously.
"You'll know babes."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The whole day Pallavi kept thinking what is Raghav going to do. She just hoped that Raghav does not do something extreme. It was finally time. Pallavi left the shop. There was a deserted road which connected her shop with the main road that leads to her house. She went through that road today as Raghav had messaged her that. Suddenly a car came in front of her and she immediately understood who he was. She got down from her scooter and went towards his car. She knocked the window.
"Ohh hello Mr. How can you just come in front of scooter like that? What if I had collided with your car?" He came out of the car and pulled her towards himself.
"I don't know about the scooter but I would love if you collide with me."
"Stop being soo chessy, Raghav."
"If not you, then with whom will I get cheesy? Should I look for someone else to get cheesy with?"
"No need." She responded immediately.
"Sit in the car and then we can speak. Otherwise, then you will again have a problem if someone sees us."
"You are saying as if you won't have an issue." She said getting inside the car.
"Honestly, I don't care even if someone sees us. We both know what's there between us then why do people need to interfere?"
"People just want gossip and will interfere in others life. Anyways, why are we even talking about them. Have you spoken to Keerti? Has she spoken to Amma?"
"I did speak to Keerti. She is trying. She said that she is waiting for the perfect opportunity to speak to Amma."
"Okay. I hope you guys patch up soon. I know how difficult it is to live without your family."
"You have got a wonderful family, Pallavi. I even met your brother, Siddhesh in Mansi's wedding. He seems a nice guy."
"I am an orphan, Raghav. I just had my brother and my nani who raised me. My nani also passed away an year ago. Dada is only my blood relative. My parents passed away when I was 5 years old. Since then, I never had a complete family so, I know how it feels." Pallavi told him.
"I didn't know this. I thought that your parents were not okay with you living with the Deshmukhs thats why they didn't come."
"It's okay."
"Tell me how was your day?" He asked her so as to divert her mind.
"It was good. The new stock that has come is doing wonders . There are a lot of customers in the shop now. Even we are getting some orders from Instagram. I have now started to work religiously on opening the shop in the mall. Of course it will take time but all of us are working on it. Overall the day was quite productive. You tell me what did you do?"
"My day was also quite productive. All I did today was miss you. "
"Is that what you call a productive day?"
"Of course. Now will I get a hug for missing you?"
She hugged him without saying anything because she also missed him the whole day.
"Chalo, I need to get going or I will be late." She said getting up.
"Okay. Bye." He said making a cute puppy face.
She kissed him on his cheeks and left.