84.

"Pallu, Siddhesh ko lene jaa. Uski gaadi aati hogi." Sharda told Pallavi.

"Ho Aai." Pallavi said and went to pick Siddhesh and family from the railway station.

When she reached the station, she saw Raghav already there. She went near him to see him engrossed in his mobile so, she tapped his shoulder to bring him out out of his mobile.

"Hello." Pallavi said.

"Hii, but, what are you doing here?"

"I should be asking this to you. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to pick Dada."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by Why? I have come to pick them because, they must be tired from the journey."

"Ohh. I thought that you might not know when he is coming."

"Hello madam, if you are forgetting something then, let me remind you that I am Raghav Rao and I know everything."

"Agreed that you know everything but, you could have sent somebody na."

"No, I wanted to pick them when they come. Afterall, they are family." Raghav said still busy on his phone checking the status of the train.

"Thank you so much Bappa for giving me Raghav. What did I do to get a life partner like Raghav who considers my family as his? In the world where people abandon their own parents, this guy is accepting not only my family but also, my in laws." Pallavi thought to herself.

"Kaha kho gaya? Dada aata hi honge." Raghav said breaking her reverie of thoughts.

"Kahi nahi. Chalo, Aage chalte hai." Pallavi said and headed towards the main platform.

The train arrived and Vahini got down taking Rishi with her while, Dada managed the luggage. Pallavi took Rishi from Vahini while Raghav and Dada took out the luggage from the train. After all the bags were taken out, Raghav loaded them into the car and all of them sat down.

"Raghav, tumhe takleef utahne ki kya jaroorat thi? Pallu, kyu faltu mein pareshaan kiya use." Vanini said.

"Meine nahi bulaya use Vahini. Woh khud aa gaya. Bin Bulaya Mehman." Pallavi defended, saying the last part to herself.

"Haan Vahini. Yeh mereko kuch nahi batata isliye mereko khudko hi aana pada." Raghav said.

"Pallu, batana chahiye Raghav ko sab kuch. Kya karti hai tu?"

"Aap ek baar decide karlo ki batana hai ke nahi. Ek baar bolti hai ki kyu bataya aur ab bol rahi hai ki bataya kyu nahi." Pallavi said with a cute pout.

"Oo Dramebaaz!! Drama band karo." Raghav said.

"Meli Atta Dlameaah nahi hai." Rishi said angrily.

"Woh hai. Tumko pata nahi par woh hai."

"Aap dlameeah ho!!" Rishi accused.

"Mein kya kiya?" Raghav asked.

"Aapne mele saat omance nahi kiya." Rishi said in his ultra cute voice.

"Kya bola tumne Rishi?" Dada asked shocked at how did the little kid know about Romance.

"Kuch nahi bola usne Siddhesh. Chodiye na." Vahini said and asked Rishi to keep quiet.

"Nahii. Aapne mele saat omance nahi kiya. Mein aapse katti." Rishi said with a cute pout.

"Mein in log ko drop kar dega fir tum mere saath aana, okay? Fir mera pura time tumhara."